LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deleted

When I was a kid 1980s. You where luckey to get a simple Easter baskets with a big chocolate rabbit and assortment of other sweets......mabey a few toys like you find at the dollar store......... then I notice the trend building in the last decade of gifts on par course with the cost of Christmas being given in louse of candy and chocolate.........

• Like 1

And since when the hell did Easter turn into a gift giving holiday? For God's isn't a simple freaking basket of eggs and candy enough?

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

watch the movie second hand lion,

4 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

And since when the hell did Easter turn into a gift giving holiday? For God's isn't a simple freaking basket of eggs and candy enough?

Love that movie feralfreak. Got on DVD. Probably watched at least 30+ times. And yeah I agree with you about the speech and the talk Robert Devull gives.

Harsh Y'all! The ready made activities Easter basket was $300 something and religious themed candy basket was another $200 something. Yes went a little overboard but everyone who has seen them says they were extremely overpriced and not that much considering what I paid. I wish I could have attached pics...Anyway next year I'll make my own.

• 1 month later...

When I was really young my grand parents lived in a retirement community in Tom's river N.J one year I spent the entire summer with them and got to know all there neighborhood people, I must have made quite an impact on one of them because the following year I received a full color solid chocolate easter bunny that weighed a good 100 pounds with just the chocolate it probably had another 25 pounds in gum drops jelly beans and licorice decorating it , one of there neighbors owned a very large candy company and custom made it for me , and for as long as they were alive they made sure I had an outrageous easter , since they had no children or grand children of there own , they spoiled the hell out of me, my siblings wondered how I "rated" .

Hi LeaveIt,

Our kids came along 17 years later than expected for the same reasons. I understand just how precious she is to you. IMO, an occasional spoiling is OK. It should never become a habit. Kids have great memory for the things they like, and will try to convince you that what was a one-time thing is actually a family custom. Keep mixing things up and you have a great reason for not repeating something if you don't want to.