LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Term for hatred of ABDLs

We already have transphobia, homophobia, acephobia, xenophobia, what else?

How about a term for those who hate fetishes or hate ABDLs specifically? What term shall we give them? What about for those who hate people who wear diapers specifically? I call them diaperphobics. But for ABDL, maybe ABDLphobic.

I don't think there is a hatred for kink and fetish. Maybe something that's misunderstood but honestly no one is being dragged behind pickups for being a kinkster. No one is being targeted for being into BDSM.

It's kinda silly. No one is being murdered or dragged behind cars because they are diaper-wearers. Yes, ABDL has a poor public image, but so do most kinks. It is the central hypocrisy of people in general that they will mock, ridicule and condemn a particular kink while going home to engage in their own different kink.

Just what we need: pre-emptive hate and more psychobabble

I have a life and cannot be bothered with this past time. Most people never heard of ABDL. Let's let sleeping dogs lie and keep it a private matter

• Like 1

This was just the kind of thing we feared would happen in the late 1960's and why we all agreed to keep it private and not flaunt it. As the old anit-drunk-driving ad said "your lifestyle is your business, but when you take it out on the road, it's everybody's business" or my old standby "since I do not want the public in my bedroom, I do not put my bedroom in the public square". A closed mouth gathers no foot -- or fist

• Like 1

Do not try to place yourself into the same boat as Transextuals, Gay or other such group. Do not say say because you have a diaper fetish and people don't like it that you are similar.

Ahhh1 the next step: Who gets kicked out of the club by whom

• Like 2
On 3/7/2017 at 3:33 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

This was just the kind of thing we feared would happen in the late 1960's and why we all agreed to keep it private and not flaunt it.

o dear, i must have missed that meeting where we all decided that?

Too bad, you''d probably know something about what went on hand how to settle differences without a war. and even then it was close

On 3/8/2017 at 10:42 PM, randy said:

o dear, i must have missed that meeting where we all decided that?

I thought the same. ABDL is definitely treated badly in public, but so are most fetishes or odd behaviours. ABDL is utterly misunderstood and the learning curve is too steep to be attempted. Best to keep it private as is most personal preferences and behaviours.

• Like 1

The whole point was that 1. These were PRIVATE matters; i.e. behind closed doors. 2. They were constroversial in that you would find a good number of somebodies who did not want them displayed in public. and the "vanilla" (the original, 1960's meaning of "straight" or "square") also had their kinks that they did not want out in the street. 3. To keep the peace, do what you want in private, we won't bring it up if you don't put it out there 4. "I see nothing, I know nothing, I say nothing". If someone got wind of something done in private then he/she said nothing and if he/she did say anything, they were told "shut up and MYOB and that is NOT your business" under the two aphorisms I am so fond of using, because I HAVE to; "Your lifestyle is your business [and ONLY your business] but it you take it out on the road, it's everybody's business [and subject to the criticism of those who find it offensive and it SHOULD be private anyway]" and "If you don't want the public [critics] in your bedroom ["Stay our of my bedroom" was the big slogan of the time], then don't put your bedroom if the public square [it is a private matter, keep it that way]". Even that was a bit of a bumpy ride with some scuffles along the way. Which could have been 200 times worse than it was but Americans really had no taste for the fight, and as long as each respected the privacy and individual rights of the other: "I won't go into your room and bust your chops if you don't get in my face",

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair, a number of TV shows and websites have picked up on us and cast us in a poor light. Say what you will about individuals who go on these shows, it reflects on our entire community whether we like it or not, so Id say the "phobia" does exist-to a very small, minor extent.

Frankly, I just call those people assholes.

Key operative phrase "small, minor". aka pea-shit. If I concerned myself with the small and minor it would be called "obsessing" and "trying to separate the fly-shit from the pepper" aka in need of a life. Nor is it a "phobia". Somehow or other, that conjures up an image of someone waving a cross at a vampire who is going fetal at the sight of it

Whatever name a narrow mind might cook up, is really of no consequence. I'm OK, you're OK. I can't see anyone, or group looking to focus some sort of hate mongering toward people who wear, or love diapers. Can't see that happening with AB either.

6 hours ago, TBlazer said:

To be fair, a number of TV shows and websites have picked up on us and cast us in a poor light. Say what you will about individuals who go on these shows, it reflects on our entire community whether we like it or not, so Id say the "phobia" does exist-to a very small, minor extent.

Frankly, I just call those people assholes.

More recent