LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i made my crib and there are pictures of it and my nursery in my profile feel free to check them out.. as far as thrashbear is concerned.. last i heard he live sin PA some where

20160305_141212.jpg

• Like 2

I have 5k to drop on a crib, but I want one like abdreams has, its not fair this guy stops making cribs all of a sudden. I realize people need to live there lives but damn. I seen all the videos this guy has posted it cant be that hard to make an adult baby crib, all he does is use a bed frame and then put boards in the middle to hold the mattress.

On ?3?/?5?/?2017 at 6:06 PM, Glennie said:

i made my crib and there are pictures of it and my nursery in my profile feel free to check them out.. as far as thrashbear is concerned.. last i heard he live sin PA some where

20160305_141212.jpg

Glennie,I have a ? to ask you,how the heck do you get in it?.Do you just clime in it.

17 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Glennie,I have a ? to ask you,how the heck do you get in it?.Do you just clime in it.

wayne the foot has has a hidden swing gate it is hinged

This is probably one of the best crib threads I have read. I always hear how people want one or build one, but this is the best, hands down. I have thought about making my own based off of an iron day bed that I have. But this is really cool to see how everyone has different ideas or actual cribs. We should have an ultimate ABDL crib thread!!

I don't know what any individual would be willing to pay, that's pretty objective. There are a lot of factors too. First, how badly does an individual really want a crib? Do they want one, but can't really be serious because of personal obstacles, space, privacy, etc.

Secondly, what would you be able to afford? Something resembling a real crib, like an existing bed that's been modified? A simple build from scratch, using off the shelf items? Or, one built from scratch, using top notch materials, and made to look and operate like a real baby/toddler crib?

Some other things to consider. Could the person setting out to do a build, do it cost effectively enough to suit a buyer? How well suited, or equipped is the builder to do a fair enough job? There are great differences in potential builders of such a thing too. You might have a willing amateur, but they may be ill equipped, to get you what you envision, and done in a fair time frame. Or, you may have a professional, with a fully equipped shop, but they have their own vision of what the final product will be, no matter what you have agreed it should have been. What about the cribs actual function? What if there is a problem with the workmanship, and it breaks? Was there a discussion about how much punishment the crib can take, or weight limits, etc?

Remember, the builder needs to come out making some profit, over and above cost of materials. There time may be a big factor in final price.

Who wants to labor, for little or nothing? If the cost in materials of the crib comes to say, $2000, and the builder puts in lots of actual hours building, how much is the time worth? $5 dollars and hour, $10, $20?

I just wanted to make people aware of things to consider.

• Thanks 1

I know a cabinet maker who trained making very expensive high-quality furniture who could make cribs that would be of outstanding quality and design. I just wondered what people would pay. Ive seem prices of $1500+ and while we could never have one here for various reasons, I do wonder about others.

Id like a look at the catches on the abdreams crib and changing table, since ill be building my bed, im going to have sides on it (i skeep better with sides, and i got an immature streak) but i need to see how the sides lock, and id like a look at how the shelves are under the table, how far they recess and such

I have right at $1000 us dollars in material in my crib.. but you don't have to use solid oak like i did.. and btw.. that doesn't include the mattress. I have about two weeks of solid work in it.. so I would have to say.. If I was to seel something like mine it would have to cost at least $1800 without the mattress

20160305_141212.jpg

20160305_141155.jpg

20130624_210820 - Copy.jpg

1 hour ago, Glennie said:

I have right at $1000 us dollars in material in my crib.. but you don't have to use solid oak like i did.. and btw.. that doesn't include the mattress. I have about two weeks of solid work in it.. so I would have to say.. If I was to seel something like mine it would have to cost at least $1800 without the mattress

20160305_141212.jpg

20160305_141155.jpg

20130624_210820 - Copy.jpg

If I where to build something thing like this I would want the mattriss up to the second tyes.

I paid around $1000 for mine without the mattress, it has a twin xl size mattress and I'm 5'10" and I'm not cramped when I'm sleeping in it. He's currently making me a high chair,

• Like 1

I have another question regarding cribs...

How do you hide them? I presume that you never have anyone over other than ABDL friends - because they are so common! - or you somehow lock the door and keep people out. In our situation, it is simply not possible, so how do the rest of you manage it?

Ours is in a spare bedroom with a lock on the door, none of our non AB friends has ever asked what was in there or if they could go inside, we just keep it shut/locked whenever we have friends over.

21 hours ago, min82 said:

Ours is in a spare bedroom with a lock on the door, none of our non AB friends has ever asked what was in there or if they could go inside, we just keep it shut/locked whenever we have friends over.

I can see how that works. In

On 3/15/2017 at 4:17 PM, feralfreak said:

Then be more sneaky haha, maybe build a shed, but plan on a nice sized basement in it, pull a store bought shed (like what you see at lowes) over it, the only trick is getting rid of the dirt

might be easier to buy a second house!