LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surplus Fantasy

nhiusd

Hiya. So to preface, I hate living alone. I'm kinda a naturally lazy and unmotivated person who pretty quickly becomes anti-social if I'm not forced to interact with folks. As such I tend to prefer even the worst of roommates to living on my own. However, last I lived alone was over two years ago, and there is one major regret that I have from that time, and that is not building a greater surplus of diapers, not mail ordering some fancy babyprint ones (not that I have any actual beef with the goodnights, tenas, and depends available at my drugstore), and maybe even wearing 24/7 a couple times. Now I was super unemployed at the time, so I didn't really have the extra scratch to spend on fancy diapers or having an excess of different types, but I'm still so excited for the next point in my life I get this opportunity, now that I have a better idea of how to take advantage of it. I've never desired a true 24/7 lifestyle but I'm just real disappointed in myself for not having more 24/3 moments when I had that chance.

• Like 1

First of all: you are worthy of experiencing what your heart desires. Save up, make a plan, and enjoy your life.

No money? I'll give you free diapers. J/k. I wouldn't want to deprive your adult of the great pleasure of giving your inner self 128 Fabine Teddy's.

If you're tight on money: cancel Netflix and save that money. Within 6 months, you'll have $60 saved, and also interacted with other people more now that you've got free time.

I know it's hard venturing out with your heart on your sleeve. Just remember the love that you have inside your heart. You are loved, worthy and unconditionally held, nurtured and taken care of.

Interesting post. I found myself in a similar situation about 5 years ago. I was fortunate enough to scrape together enough to make 24/7 work at that time. I bought m4's and used wisely. Needless to say I couldn't afford the luxury to change whenever I felt like it and by the end of the day I was extremely saggy down there! I wished for an endless supply so I could wear whatever pattern or style I chose and change as often as I pleased. Then a good job came along and the option to stock up freely was possible. I started with a couple cases of Belissimos, then a rearz membership. It seemed like the sales on them just wouldn't stop and my stash no longer fit in the closet. I'd probably have to be out of a job for a couple years before I would have to revert back to a plain white diaper.

Now there's two things that came from this. 1. I had really gotten to like the sensation of a very full diaper that my broke experience taught me. And now, I use far few diapers than I planned on due to ridiculous capacity that many of the abdl diapers have. 2. My stockpile desire yielded a certain heaviness. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love having a big fat and colorful stash of diapers. But it became the final nail, I committed myself to the diapered life in a way. I look in the room and see them all and realize I'll wear every one of them. There's something fun about that thought, but there was also something fun about the lighthearted freedom that came from 2 diapers to my name and constantly tracking my order to see when more would arrive.

All in all, I'm happier with the way things are now than when I was broke. And I am a bit obsessive with these sorts of things so don't assume that you'll over indulge as I did. Just build yourself up a nice buffer and pad happily!

20 hours ago, mark51669 said:

If you're tight on money: cancel Netflix and save that money. Within 6 months, you'll have $60 saved, and also interacted with other people more now that you've got free time.

• 2 weeks later...