LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to (safely) experience diaper humiliation?

Hey everyone! I'm cross posting this from reddit r/ABDL.

One of my earliest ABDL fantasies was to be forced or tricked (by a bet or something else) into wearing adult diapers under my clothes in some public or outdoor place like a mall. Then, someone would steal my shorts, leaving me with an exposed (and maybe used) diaper. I have no idea why this kind of exhibitionism/humiliation is appealing to me, but it has always been my "white whale" of life experiences.

But, as most all of the reasonable people here know, to actually carry out such an endeavor myself would be inconsiderate to others, damaging to my reputation, and in many places illegal. I can always daydream that my girlfriend will do this to me someday beyond my control or planning, but that's not very likely.

It seems to me, based on the many forum posts and stories I've read, that this type of forced diaper humiliation or exposure fantasy is pretty common in the ABDL/DDLG/BDSM communities. Thus, I would love to find a good way to experience some semblance of unavoidable diaper humiliation/exposure WITHOUT forcing the fetish on random bystanders, and preferably without having my professional/personal reputation effected.

Is there a safe/smart/non-creepy/legal way to experience this? If not, what are your favorite alternatives?

Book a trip to Key West for Fantasy Fest or SF for Bay to Breakers or Folsom for the street fair, or some undy run for the HHH or the subway no pants day or whatever...

Ive heard a lot of people discuss humiliation and public display of diapering and its crosses into the strong exhibitionist nature of many ABDLs. I am glad however, that you recognise that it is NOT a real-life option. There are some people who claim this absolute right to wear wet and soiled diapers openly in public and it is dead wrong.

• Like 1

I don't know what you mean by "absolute right" but in most cases it's not illegal and if people want to deal with the consequences of doing so it's hardly different from girls wearing bikinis or guys in speedos in places not normally associated with swimming, etc...

The whole list of activities I mentioned above are places where a diaper is one of the more TAMER things people wear to the event.

• 3 years later...

I don’t know if anybody is still following this conversation but  in case....

i like to go out for walks wearing nothing but a shirt over diaperpants, or a romper and tights. Always with (wet) diapers underneath of course. I always make sure to go to places where nobody knows me.

By experience i learned: 

- I don’t like to go to shopping streets and malls. People will stare TOO much. And they realize you are there because you want them to see you, which makes me feel TOO much an exhibitionist. But the amused or shocked looks are priceless anyway 

- Better is walking around a busy roundabout in the opposite direction of the traffic. Best on a week-end when couples (or families) drive by. Love to watch the surprised faces of the passengers (the drivers usely won’t notice you). Crossing the occasional pedestrian, making sure to walk with a determined pace and neutral face, adds to the thrill. 
- But i mostly like to go on a moderately busy walking trail, or the sidewalk of a city street with sparse but still regular pedestrians. Hard to believe but most of the people won’t even notice it. But those who do are priceless. An exciting   humiliating experience. 

My best experience however was taking à box of empty bottles to the glass container. Getting out of my car, opening the trunk and taking out the box wearing diaperpants, just when a car who was parked there drove off. Without me knowing it the car had parked again at the other side of the street and the people watched me dropping bottle by bottle in the container. It was only when i was back in my car and drove off that i noticed them sitting there, and my eyes crossed those of the smiling woman staring at me. 

• Sad 1

Hear Hear to CaptainOblivious!  Fun is fun but people can take it way too far in public.  You said yourself, "Couples or FAMILIES".  Without you maybe realizing or thinking, you were involving children in your fetish even though it wasn't a one-on-one physical interaction.  Not good.