LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got found out

So I have to wear for a number of reasons. I wet the bed because of an injury and I also have day problems too. Anyway, long story short, because of that, I have a stash of diapers and a bodysuit or two to help with it (a childish one too, for fun, of course)

Anyway, I woke up yesterday to find that half of my apartment was underwater, and I was asked to move out for a day whlie maintenence handled it. I grabbed a bag of my diapers and brought them with me, however, I did leave a couple bags there, albeit on the other-side of the house from where the leak was. I also left my onesies there. Well, all but one.

Frankly, I'm kind of envious! I also agree with others who say not to worry about it. I think the note she left, in particular, was an open move on her part, so you don't want your next move to be to turn and run. Toddle on up to her, but be just as casual as you have been in the past. Nothing has changed, except that now she knows. Your life may be about to get very interesting. Mazel tov!

I dont think you should worry about this too much. You maybe overthinking the matter. If she wanted nothing to do with you there would probably be no note, or a very different kind of note. Nothing has changed. Keep your cool dude.