LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinking wee

With the exception of my morning pee, I will enjoy a drink or two during the day. There are times I will mix it with my coffee, and have even added some to my cereal bowl. I absolutely love to press my soaked soggy diaper against my face to inhale the lovely scent of my pee, lick and suck at the same time. And with the right boi play date, I am more than willing to be a pee toilet for him:whistling:

• Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

Yes I have drunk my own pee. Occasionally I simply pee into a 10 oz tumbler and enjoy a refreshing fresh drink of my own pee.

Depending upon the time of day it can have a salty tangy taste or a sweet taste as I drink lots of fresh fruit juices. I really love it. Anyone else out there that’s loving their own pee? ?

• Confused 1
On 2/25/2021 at 2:26 PM, Billies1 said:

Yes I have drunk my own pee. Occasionally I simply pee into a 10 oz tumbler and enjoy a refreshing fresh drink of my own pee.

Depending upon the time of day it can have a salty tangy taste or a sweet taste as I drink lots of fresh fruit juices. I really love it. Anyone else out there that’s loving their own pee? ?

@Billies1

I will say I don't mind PEEING on myself, but I don't think I would want to pee into a cup and drink it - Even though Urine is supposed to be sterile, and it is a byproduct that you do not need, because the BODY gets rid of it, and I have gotten it all over myself a few times in my life, I don't think I would drink it.

Brian

• Like 1
On 2/4/2018 at 10:58 AM, Dookey said:

I’ve peed on myself in the tub and all over my face.  I have drank some of my wee also. 

Yes!  I have done this a few times!  Super erotic!

• Like 1

Sweetie nothing wrong with what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom. You play with pee and I play with poop. Its all in fun and fetish. Me and my wife have the entire house until Sunday night by ourselves. I got home from work today and seen that my wife did a little redecorating and placed tarps throughout the house. So I cooked a huge pot of venicen stew and rice. She had candles lit all over the house. It is going to be our weekend to just let everything go and throw our inhibitions out the window all stress and worries go in the garbage and just us getting as dirty and filthy as we possibly can. Get yourself a cup of pee and I will have a glass of champagne and I salute you CHEERS !!!!  Enjoy and have fun and no matter what anyone says ,,, You enjoy it !!  We only live life once !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Sweetie nothing wrong with what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom. You play with pee and I play with poop. Its all in fun and fetish. Me and my wife have the entire house until Sunday night by ourselves. I got home from work today and seen that my wife did a little redecorating and placed tarps throughout the house. So I cooked a huge pot of venicen stew and rice. She had candles lit all over the house. It is going to be our weekend to just let everything go and throw our inhibitions out the window all stress and worries go in the garbage and just us getting as dirty and filthy as we possibly can. Get yourself a cup of pee and I will have a glass of champagne and I salute you CHEERS !!!!  Enjoy and have fun and no matter what anyone says ,,, You enjoy it !!  We only live life once !!

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle

AWESOME - Have a BLAST - I'm gonna give you BOTH a BIG HUG and Kiss :)  Love ya Both :)

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
20 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Wait for me! Wait for me! I'am coming LOL ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 8:09 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Billies1

I will say I don't mind PEEING on myself, but I don't think I would want to pee into a cup and drink it - Even though Urine is supposed to be sterile, and it is a byproduct that you do not need, because the BODY gets rid of it, and I have gotten it all over myself a few times in my life, I don't think I would drink it.

Brian

I don't understand this concept. Your body is not an autoclave, (which from my understanding is the only way to sterilize things) an autoclave is a tool used to super heat tools until it kills all the bacteria on tools. Your body is not capable of this amazing feat. When you drink something it is not sterile, not sure how it would come out the other end sterile. I do know for a fact. the longer pee sits around the worse it smells and the more bacteria it develops. 

Pee may not be sterile,,, But how many people drink cum? is that the same non sterile issue? I have drank mine but it's been several yrs. I can't drink enough water, so mine is very strong, so I can't t do it. But 10 yrs or less, ago my pee was was almost clear, and I still love pee play, cover the body laying in a sunken air mattress, wit a whole pee, covering most of my body, laying face down, the only thing better, would be having a partner who would enjoy it like I do. My wife is way way not interested in any of my diaper stuff etc. The only problem I have ever had is a little stomach gas from it, and I would only use my own pee. For safety reasons .

11 hours ago, Glennie said:

I don't understand this concept. Your body is not an autoclave, (which from my understanding is the only way to sterilize things) an autoclave is a tool used to super heat tools until it kills all the bacteria on tools. Your body is not capable of this amazing feat. When you drink something it is not sterile, not sure how it would come out the other end sterile. I do know for a fact. the longer pee sits around the worse it smells and the more bacteria it develops. 

@Glennie

I agree with you.  They SAY that your urine is sterile, and that it can be drank if you are in dire straights, but i would think that once you release it, it is dirty.  If you pee your diaper, and then change it after a full day, urine can also STINK like HELL, so I would NOT drink it:  It contains all of the junk that your kidneys could not process, and ejected.

Brian

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Yes, I have drank a lady lover’s pee on a few occasions, straight from the source. Either whilst going down on her, or by special request. Not exactly a taste treat, but not horrible, either. It is very naughty and an intense turn-on, I would be pleased to play potty-mouth again... and again... and again...

”Wait, I have to use the bathroom first,” is just not a valid excuse with me...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't want to say it is or isn't sterile? That's something left up to a scientist ? But I have read on some of the sites, maybe blogs, I don't remember what site. But They said as long as you are drinking plenty of liquids, Then the body will put out pee faster, and if you visit the sites and iF you trust them there are still good things and I tried it yrs ago to try to solve my Chronic acid reflux (one 30 yrs ) I have taken every med on the market, and a number of precp and I would get no real help, I do think it was very strange to drink pee, But I did try it and I did get some relief with watered down pee, only drink the morning pee, and let a small amount go into the toilet, a couple seconds before putting it into your glass. Like I said I am not a Dr, I have seen it on natural like sites, I did keep trying other med combinations and I control my GIRD with , and I need to change my meds every few yrs for that. Because the body will get used to a med and then it won't wok.

I have peed on myself on a number of times I love to play in a lot of pee, and get peed on is an awesome experience I have never had anyone pee on me, I have gotten in the position with my crotch over my face, and peed it is an exciting thing. Some day maybe I will be able to have the experience with another.  If you someone wants to experience it, use an air mattress that is a little under plated so you sink in to it, and have plenty of towels on hand.

I have said some of this before, my memories of how long may be off. But I Loe pee play