LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinking wee

Has anyone drunk their own wee or other people's? I often drink my own wee and have drunk other people's weewee. Loads of things on the net that it's not bad for you.

Yes I remember when I was a boy at age 6 or so. My Godmother new also about my bedwetting. I spend a week at hers home and she was a very firm Lady. A morning after one more wet Sheets, she put me in the corner and wraped my wet sheet over my head. She forced a part of the wet sheet into my mouth like a gag. This was my first time I got the taste of my pee in my mouth. As the pee was fresh, it did not smell really like pee, but the taste was strange, somehow salty and I had to stay like that a few minutes. This was my first experience.

When I had girl friends I asked them to pee during eating pussy. I like it very much. Most of my girl friends where very exited about the idea. So I really enjoy it. Also today stil having a bedwettting Problem, I put my wet (Cloth) diapers in my mouth and like to suck on it.

• Like 1

I to have on a lot of occasions have sucked in my pee. I am generally on the plastic covered bed, laying face down, and in the buff, and just let go, when I play in it, it will make it up to my face:rolleyes:. Its great. and when I can flex far enough

• Like 1

I vaguely remember hearing that during the Civil War, field surgeons used urine to sterilize their surgical equipment. (Hoping they don't do that now!) After all, pee is simply left over chemicals that your body can't use.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/03/2017 at 10:13 AM, IncoPansy said:

Yes I remember when I was a boy at age 6 or so. My Godmother new also about my bedwetting. I spend a week at hers home and she was a very firm Lady. A morning after one more wet Sheets, she put me in the corner and wraped my wet sheet over my head. She forced a part of the wet sheet into my mouth like a gag. This was my first time I got the taste of my pee in my mouth. As the pee was fresh, it did not smell really like pee, but the taste was strange, somehow salty and I had to stay like that a few minutes. This was my first experience.

When I had girl friends I asked them to pee during eating pussy. I like it very much. Most of my girl friends where very exited about the idea. So I really enjoy it. Also today stil having a bedwettting Problem, I put my wet (Cloth) diapers in my mouth and like to suck on it.

I like to bury my face in my soaking wet nappy and breath in the pee.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Dookey,

I have peed on myself in the tub and shower also, if you can get a 6 ft inflatable pool, and place it on a bed, just have several towels for clean up. and be plenty full of pee. lay on your back and enjoy. I am getting a tingle typing this. I have done this before my bed was safe to have such fun.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

while i have never drank mine or anyone else's pee, nor ever had any interest in drink mine or anyone else's pee, i do have the urge of...cleaning a woman with my tongue right after she's peed

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

.....Oh gawd. O.O XD 

WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS THREAD? XD

Oh well...okay...personally, I have never and would never like to drink my own pee or anyone else's pee; I wouldn't even drink my pee if I were stranded in the wilderness without any clean water to drink, because the sodium content of urine is so high that it would actually dehydrate me moreso than I already would be. Never drink your own pee for survival.....I won't say never do it for fun either though....that's your business lol. 

The more you know! XD

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Ms.Mummy said:

I've filled a bottle with my pee and gave it to my AB to drink, I've done that a few times and I've got him to lick me clean after going for a pee ^_^

Such a good mummy :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ms.Mummy

I've filled a bottle with my pee and gave it to my AB to drink, I've done that a few times and I've got him to lick me clean after going for a pee ^_^

I'd love to be your baby and experiance this.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Ms. Mummy

I live in Switzerland and you are in UK, probably in London?

I love and need a strict Governess who would take care of me. I would like to live as a cookie with a strict Lady who loves and enjoy to humiliate and punish me for my diaper and bedwetting problems. I think one of the most interesting treatments is to force feed a hubby with pee. May be with a bottle or rubber mask, rubber tube or on my fours licking it from a bowl or with my head fixed in rubber between Mistress legs and direcht from her into my face and mouth.  I fear and love the idea to be forced to lick Mummy until she is very happy.

SLWishlist   Vexyn Silverweb s wishlist.png

namio-harukawa-female-domination-artwork-at_image.jpg

rubex-femdom-sadistic-nurse-art-49.jpg

Thats what I thought. Too bad you are so far away. I should spend my next vacations near you. Sleeping in a Hotel and declare that I am bedwetting. Did that recently in a Hotel in Hungary. They protected my bed with a plastic cover after I have asked for it...  It was a challenging experiment :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...