LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room Software Fund

DailyDi

Our current chat room is powered by IP.Chat from Invision. On April 1st they are ending the service so we need to get a new provider before the end of March. I am currently evaluation our options, but am leaning towards ArrowChat which includes both a Messaging bar for users on the forums or main site, and a traditional chat room with emoticons and Gif's as well as our usual moderation tools.

The problem is this software, while less expensive than other options, will cost us between $125 and $300 to buy, and right now I just don't have it!

With that in mind I am seeking donations towards the purchase of a new chatroom software package. If you can help, you can send a donation via Paypal or Credit Card by visiting this special link:

https://www.paypal.me/Mikeyme

Any amount helps, so even if you can only spare a few dollars for us, please consider sending what you can.

good to know thanks, lets us know if you make the target, or if you're not. Happy to find some more pennies ;)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, booberinnappies said:

Just donated. I'm low on funds but this chat has been amazing to me for an increasing number of years. I would hate to see it go since I've met some wonderful people on here. Good luck raising the funds.

Several more donations overnight, thanks so much everyone! We're not at my goal yet, but I feel confident that we will reach it! I'm oping we can raise enough to get the top-of-the-line version in case I need to subscribe to their service to speed up message posting when more people use the room.

• DailyDi unfeatured this topic