LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TSA

My last pat-down was done in plain view standing to one side of the line while the others passed by. I informed them I was "incontinent and wearing protection" but I had to repeat that to each of the idiots I dealt with. I could have asked for a private screening but I figured that would piss them off even more as it was clear that they hated the additional work I was causing them. I also had a spare diaper under my laptop in the open case on the conveyor belt which too needed multiple explanations. Just play their game nicely however they want you to do it for they have powers to make you miserable far in excess of their ability to use them correctly or even to use them well.

Bettypooh

I'd like to through in on this subject a bit too. I'm not thrilled with the whole process of getting on a plane, and the screening involved. It's intrusive, invasive, irritating, time consuming, and lots more. But, it is totally necessary, and the best we can do, so we can be as safe as possible,

• Like 1

i would be more likely to use the disabled veterans program as i will NEVER check my Cpap into luggage and always carry it as