LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Friends (Drynights and Princess Ophelia)

Victoria snickers as she hears Jay leave his bedroom. The two are housemates and also very best friends. They tell each other everything, well almost everything. Victoria is just about to find out that maybe she doesn't know Jay as well as she thinks.

The girl smirks as she sneaks in his room holding a small box. She got him a joke gift for his birthday, something stupid that they would laugh at, but when she comes face to face with his computer, she feels shocked.

She sees many photos are artwork of women in...diapers? She laughs at first thinking it's odd but keeps scrolling. She feels like Jay is hiding something from her, and she doesn't notice when he sneaks back in the room

Jay leaves his room to get something to drink. It's his birthday, and really wanted a beer. He is currently looking at some of his secret photos of diapered woman in lingerie and other clothes. He looks at them quite often and has never had a problem with keeping his room door unlocked as he lives with his bff and even though they trust each other they never go snooping. Jeremy opens up the beer and walks back into his room. He looks and sees Victoria staring at the computer.

She nearly jumps five feet in the air when she hears him. She sure can scream loud for a little framed person!

"Jay!!" She gasps and points to his computer. "What is this!?" She points to the women. The one she was looking at is a video of a girl squatting and peeing herself in Diapers.

Jay goes into his closet and removes a big box. He opens it up and pulls out two 10 packs of ABU simple, a 10 pack of ABU lavender and a bunch of variety packs. "Here you go." He looks down in shame.

She pauses and can't believe this is happening! But she keeps an open mind. It's her best friend. He obviously feels awkward and bad about it. She don't want to make it worse.

"Let's both try them on then! They can't sit in gne boxes unused for ever right!?"

"Yeah, I have wipes and powder in the box." Jay pulls down his pants and lays on the bed in just his boxers and t-shirt. He is very nervous. "Is this a fine spot? Should you also strip down to make this easier?" Jay wasn't nervous about his seeing his best friend naked. They have skinny dipped together and had encounters over the years that one of them was naked. He was nervous because he was about to be put in a diaper and then he was going to diaper his best friend.

"Hehe, isn't it so soft. Ok, let's get you pampered Victoria." Jay pulls down Victoria's underwear and slides the diaper underneath. He gets a wipe and cleans her to make she is all clean before he added to he power. He puts someone on the diaper and then on her private ands applies it. This is the first time he has ever actually lived what he has dreament about. He secure the sides and makes them nice and tight. He finally closes the tapes. "All nice and snug, right? How does it feel?" He lightly pads the front of the pink diaper. "Let me help you up."

"Yeah, I always had the interest but this is the first time I have acted on it. Btw your butt looks super cute. You should go check it out. Well maybe we should hangout in just diapers and shirts or do you think we should put our pants back on?" Jay was really hoping she would put on one of her skirts and dresses or some high waisted shorts. " I have an idea what about we pick an outfit for each other to wear?"