LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Friends (Drynights and Princess Ophelia)

"But you have worn it out before and well you always looked stunning in it. Well, you do just have me in a diaper. What's more babyish then that." Jay really wanted Victoria to wear it. The one piece made it look like a onesie. "For my birthday" he grinned at her

"Well thanks for the beer. I know it's kinda bulky but the waddle suits you. But when you sit isn't it so soft? Also let's watch a movie under the blanket. I want to watch something cute and fun. Pick something for us to watch."

After about half way through the movie and three beers Jay is feeling pretty good. But sadly he needs to pee. But first he wants to feel the thickness of Victoria diaper. So he reaches through the blanket and am feels the softness. "Is this ok? I really like the padding on this one."

Jay started to blush because he felt Victoria then reach under he blanket and feel the padding of his diaper. He was really enjoying it and relaxing. All of a sudden he feels the warmth starting to grow in his diaper. He freaks out but let's it continue. "Omg, he says" he looks at Victoria.