LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers!.

So, Recently I decided to take a trip out of town, Drove about an hour away and on a whim decided to see if they might have a decent medical supply store around, While looking in my gps for a medical supply place I did find a small pharmacy and checked it out. Went inside but was disappointed to find that they had no selection of adult diapers outside of a few bags of depend underwear, As I was walking out I noticed a medical supply store attached to the same building, So I ventured in, Walked right in to see they did have a display of adult diapers, Saw a lot of adult underwear and decided to ask the person in the office if they could help, This guy turned out to be one of the nicest people I've ever spoken to at a retail store, I told him I was looking for incontinence products for a relative (haha, Good cover lol) Anyways he pointed towards the display of adult underwear and I explained that I was looking for tape on briefs, He went into the back after I told him the waist size and brought out a bag of Tranquility ATNs, I was happy because I've never tried them before and I have heard good things, We talked a bit more, He was like a huge book of information as far as diapers, He knew so much and it was exciting for me just to be able to talk about it to someone else, He rang me up and I shook his hand and got a business card, This store

• Like 1