LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideas on what to say?

Loki

Question

I think I might have a major problem. No one goes into my closet. Ever. It just doesn't happen, it's like it doesn't exist to them. So because of that, I store diapers in there. I got home, and Mom had been in my closet. IDK what all she did, but I saw a diaper fairly exposed, which means she easily could have seen it too.

I feel sick at my stomach (doesn't help I've had nothing but sugar today) IDK what to do. Does any one have any ideas what I could say if she asks about it? "I need them for bed wetting" is not an option FYI and I am NOT talking to her about being an ABDL

9 answers to this question

That sounds reasonable. You know your mom better than any of us do.

Otoh, i wasn't aware that Christians and fetishes were mutually exclusive....

• Like 1

I got found out under similar circumstances. I didn't say anything, I let them approach me. I would say to let your mom come to you on this one. If she did see it, then she's sure to ask; if she didn't see it, then there's no reason to start something.

• Like 1

Tell he you were curious about trying them, but you didn't really care for them and just felt like it was a waste of money to toss them.

Someone who you don't want to mention, gave them to you to hold for them, so being a good loyal friend you held on to them for him.

Or you can tell her the truth, but honestly there is nothing wrong with fetishes, everyone has or had one at sometime in their lives.

Let me see if I understood this correctly. Your "solution" is letting your mother think her spouse is hiding a medical issue from her. Yeah, undermining your parents trust in one another and actively lying to your mother sounds like a stellar solution. Seriously????

Why didn't you just suck it up, take some accountability and just say "it's a private matter, thank you for the concern but everything is fine".

When did lying become an acceptable solution?

Snugglebear

Because no one, not me not my Mom not ant of my brothers have any trust or respect of dad. If you knew him and what he's done, you'd have done the same as me.

Lying became an acceptable solution when you can't afford to take a risk with your only good parent. IDK how'd she react, and I can't afford to risk anything. Like today, something massive happened today. Thankfully, we're on the same team so worst case scenario was avoided thanks to her.