LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Popular to Pacifiers

Violet, the most popular girl in school is pretty, smart, and talented all around. She's the picture of perfect! Most everyone adores her, and who could not? She was popular, but still kind and her adorable little face is impossible to hate. The only problem is that she has a little secret. Sometimes she still wets her pants. If anyone found out, then she would be dead! Everyone would laugh and really tease her.

"Yeah," Amanda said a little nervously because it looked like her friend was indeed trying to hide whatever it was she had seen, and that had to mean it was pee rather than just sitting in something.

"Um... did you know your bottom is wet?" she asked her trying to direct the conversation her way so she could maybe get her to admit it and to needing some help.

"Oh Amanda..." Violet suddenly bursts into tears and hugs her taller friend. "This is so humiliating..." she sits on the bench with her friend.

"I'm happy you found me and not Stephanie..." she whimpers. Stephanie is a girl notorious for gossip.

Amanda had already seen it though because she brought her clothes in get them started washing.

"Don't worry about your sheets, Violet.

"I hope this is ok...I'll act really sick. ..and please don't say I wet all the time! It's just becoming for frequent is all!" She blushes and tries to make herself seem tougher than she is.

"Thank you for calling your mom though..." she smiles a little and looks at her

Amanda put her in the bath, and then she got down by the tub.

"My little sister sometimes wets the bed, but don't tell her I told you.