LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping in a wet bed

• 2 months later...

A soaked diaper feels warm. But a soaked bed feels cold! Yuk! (Can't sleep that way.) And the mommy has to clean all of that up. (Sad) So, our mattress has a water proof sheet under the cotton sheet. And just to be on the safe side, she always adds a nice big chuck pad before we go to sleep [emoji42] Comfy diaper ... Dry bed ... Everyone is happy [emoji4] IMG_2053.thumb.PNG.b882fc3215cb5ead3b0f06b878f362f5.PNG45b1516d2e473c5b016c329167e32314.png

• Like 1

I cannot sleep in a wet bed. I am used to sleeping in a wet diaper and seldom wake up after wetting the diaper. I wear a double cloth diaper to bed every night which usually is heavy enough to handle 8 to 10 hours of wetting. If I leak enough to get a wet elastic on my plastic pants I tend to wake up. On rare occasions a leak will lead to a wet sheet. I just wash the sheet and mattress cover. My wife doesn't like a plastic or rubber sheet on the bed so we just use a heavy mattress cover. It has worked well for around 20 years.

I was a child bedwetter and could not stand sleeping in a wet bed. Since becoming incontinent I have done my best not to have wet beds.

there is a way to keep the pee warm in your bed at night, if you don't want to sleep in a diaper, buy a heated mattress pad, and put it on the mattress. get at least 2 full zip up plastic mattress covers, and you can use a sheet if you want to. but, if your mattress has some give in it, you can sleep on the plastic and with the setting on the heated pad at about mid setting, it will stay warm and feels really nice. I can sleep with a blanket on me really good, If I keep from getting too excited about the wet pee plastic bed.

10 hours ago, dlforever said:

there is a way to keep the pee warm in your bed at night, if you don't want to sleep in a diaper, buy a heated mattress pad, and put it on the mattress. get at least 2 full zip up plastic mattress covers, and you can use a sheet if you want to. but, if your mattress has some give in it, you can sleep on the plastic and with the setting on the heated pad at about mid setting, it will stay warm and feels really nice. I can sleep with a blanket on me really good, If I keep from getting too excited about the wet pee plastic bed.

• Like 1

good idea, using it to speed up the drying out the bed, so are you like me that likes the smells of the dried peed bed. I love the smell of dried pee on a bed, sheets etc.

1 hour ago, dlforever said:

good idea, using it to speed up the drying out the bed, so are you like me that likes the smells of the dried peed bed. I love the smell of dried pee on a bed, sheets etc.

I think it depends on if your sharing a place with somebody though. I haven't shared a bed or room with anybody for a long time but I once shared an apartment with another guy who complained about the pee smell. It didn't bother me but it did bother him. I think we shared for about 8 or 9 months but then I had to find another place to stay.

16 hours ago, dlforever said:

Doesn

I have used a properly protected heated mattress pad, for a lot of yrs. I can see your concern about getting shocked. but in my post I said put it under 2 zip up vinyl and I only use 6g and thicker if I can find it. And I always beep an eye on the top one for cracking pin holes etc, because if you get a hole in the top layer pee will get in between the 2 plastics and then you have a puddle between them. that will go beyond the ammonia

Edited by dlforever
updated my comment

I grew up wetting the bed without diapers. I slept in wet underwear and pajamas until mom came in to check on me or I woke up. My bed and matress always smelled like pee so I guess I became conditioned to it an actually like it. As a young adult, at I first wet my bed with no protection. I enjoyed the humiliation of my mom or later grandma finding my soaking wet underwear hanging in the bathroom or seeing a massive wet spot on my sheets. As I got older and discovered diapers, it seems to suit me but at times I do miss a wet bed!

• Like 3
On 29/06/2017 at 8:39 PM, Dougie1970 said:

I grew up wetting the bed without diapers. I slept in wet underwear and pajamas until mom came in to check on me or I woke up. My bed and matress always smelled like pee so I guess I became conditioned to it an actually like it. As a young adult, at I first wet my bed with no protection. I enjoyed the humiliation of my mom or later grandma finding my soaking wet underwear hanging in the bathroom or seeing a massive wet spot on my sheets. As I got older and discovered diapers, it seems to suit me but at times I do miss a wet bed!

When I finally became reliably dry at night during my 20's I missed my wet bed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/07/2017 at 0:44 PM, bedwettersteve said:

me as well growing up there were many nights when I got in to my bed it was still wet from the night before as long as I was warm it didn't bother me

Same here. I just didn't care.

• 1 month later...

This is a fascinating thread. our new book - Joy of Bedwetting - talks about the enjoyment of wet beds and the non-washing of sheets to build up stains and smells. it seems the reaction to this is quite strong in both directions.

14 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

I understand where you are coming from and we often hear similar stories of people that literally prefer a wet bed or a wet diaper at night to aid in sleeping.

You are not alone.

thank you for saying that becaues i feel all alone sadly in real life neaver been with anyone. all cause of bed and pants wetting, no one understands me i feel so lost and hurt inside. funy thing is i joine sites like this hopping to make frends and possbly meet a momy or nice women . but i get mosly

15 hours ago, bigbabybilly said:

i have worn very thick cloth diapers all my life and still just about every nice the bed is soaked . so use to it and the amonia smell in the morning . i guess i am use to it

Growing up in a family of bed wetter's, I can remember when my mom was trying to get my oldest brother out of night time diapers. I was 4-5

I have been surprised initially by the numbers of people who prefer a wet and.or stained bed over night diapers. Ive seen a little bit of this with my own baby but was surprised by just how many there are in this category.