LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR PLASTIC PANTS?

Balloon fit.

The trim-fit pants that are available to me are also often low-riding and I can't be sure that they'll cover my diapers completely, which is vital because I think plastic pants' second important function is as a smell shield.

Also, my trim-fit pants haven't got a hope in hell of fitting my cloth diapers, whereas I can usually fit them under my "balloon-fit" regular-cut pants in a pinch (although I prefer to use the regular-cut ones for disposables and my high-waisted ones for cloth).

• 6 months later...

Full, Room for bulky 12-16 hour diapers: "7-11"'s; put on at 7 PM and not need a change untilt 11 AM "Mother's Little Helper", and holds a good deal of air so that things do not get uncomforatbly hot and clammy save on very hot days. At least an 11" crotch and side seam

legs.jpg

Why did you not make a poll to keep track of the numbers?

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer a snug fit as it comes to plastic pants. Not only that, I prefer plastic pant with a snap closure in the front (Sweden style) like I wore as child. And last but not least a structured type of vinyl. True bliss and a trip down memory lane.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a reason for the "baloon" panties. Before prefolds, the thickness of the material was spread evenly, the same at the hips as between the legs. Now a prefold may be 2

You had about 3 sizes for babies and one for larger, which has been known to fit an 8 year old in diapers, Later on you had NB (newborn), S, M, L, XL and Super Large; over 30lbsm when I was 16, that would fit me without a diaper. Like the Gary and RearZ, there waa a large size range.. For LL Medico any size between Small and 4x will fit me. Med-3xx are the best fit. Samll would be snug. I can fit into a 5x but it is way loose and the leg openings are too big

• 2 weeks later...