LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you put on your diapers?

I just lay back and let my wife diaper me however she see's fit. She has been diapering me for almost 10 years. But no matter what I am always very thickly diapered.

• Like 1

I prefer to do it standing up, ideally looking at a mirror. If I can't see my diaper the top has an annoying tendency to end up slanted over to one side - I'm autistic, so it could be to do with my spatial awareness issues.

For disposables, I stand up leaning against either a table or wall, that way I get the tightest fit. Lower tapes first, then top tapes. For nighttime cloth diapering laying on the floor, a snappi on the lower and two diaper pins on top, up standing while putting on plastic pants, then I'm ready for bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I wear cloth diapers.i lay on my bed and pull them up under me,then powder and pull up thru legs,spead each top edge and pin each side and add a snapi to each side adjusting till I feel it is tight enough.stand up and pull on plastic pants making sure the diaper is tucked in around legs and waist.

I switch between cloth and disposable diapers. In general I prefer to lay down while putting on a diaper, especially when wearing cloth, it is next to impossible to put one on while standing up for I prefer squares and I have to fold them. Putting a disposable diaper on while laying down allows you to pull it a little tighter to your body providing a snug fit.

• 2 weeks later...

I do it standing up without leaning against anything. I fold the diaper lengthwise to form a trough, then hold it between my legs while taping. I tape the top tapes first, then the bottom tapes.

If I'm getting ready for bed, lying down. If I'm planning on being up for a bit, standing up as my bed is in a loft and there isn't much floor space in a micro studio apt. As for the tapes top to bottom or bottom to top depending on a whim.

The way that works best for me is get them unfolded lay down on them and adjust the back wasteband where i want and then suck in my stomach and tape them ad

• 2 months later...