LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you put on your diapers?

Typically I'll take off the one I'm wearing and wipe clean standing up, lay a towel on my bed, and use lotion or rash cream (using rubber gloves if what I'm putting on is plastic-backed.) Then unfold the new padding, put a booster in if needed, and lay it on the towel. Toss the gloves, lay back and shift around until the tapes are at just the right spots on my waist. Then, powder up, put on the tapes bottom-to-top, make sure the legs aren't bunched up, stand up and "poof" the front and back to make sure the powder is spread evenly. When I'm on my A-game, I can do it all in about 3 minutes!

• 1 month later...

I usually do not post here since this forum is not really relevant to me, but since It is really a general questions and belongs in the "Lifestyle" forum ande I see a large percentage of non-IC/Bedwetters and since this is where it is then this is where I must answer it

The diaper was created by a lady over 65 years ago for her bedwetter little gier

1. Baby lotion and baby powder all over the chastity area

Th diaper is in two T-shaped parts a front and a back with the front laid atop the back

diaper2a.jpg

diaper3a.jpg

2. Lay on the diaper

3. pull the front diaper up between the legs and tuck the arms under me

4. pull the

• Like 1

I put my diapers on with my back against a wall to hold the diaper in place,  I then stick the top tapes, adjust the lay of the wings, make sure everything is snug around my legs, and then stick the bottom tapes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Given that I have been profoundly urinary incontinent since I turned 21, for me some kind of diaper is necessary 24/7!

I reverted to bedwetting just after puberty in 1976. Our family still had a sturdy changing table so I used it when pinning my gauze diapers. I experimented putting a changing pad on beds, but found that frustrating. For me when a changing table was not available I prefer to put the changing pad on the floor.

When I left home for university I knew I would have to learn to put on and sleep in Attends. That was 1981, before I ever saw any other brand of adult diapers. The nurse at my urologist showed me how to put on Attends while standing, using a wall to hold the back in place. Later in my dorm I learned to put on Attends in bed.

Currently usually during the day I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit. For me they work better than classic GoodNites. An advantage is that if I soak the disposable liner I have learned to change those while standing without removing my shoes.

At home our master bedroom features a custom-made adult changing table with a step stool. I recline on that either to self-change or have my gauze diapers pinned by my loving husband Don. Of course, just as when I was young, my gauze diapers are covered by soft pull-on vinyl panties.

Of course my entire life, even after I was toilet trained, my bed has had a waterproof sheet.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well, this is a good question. At the beginning I was putting them while lying on bed, but that was then I was a total beginner. Now after a lot of practice I don't have any issues while putting them standing, just leaning against the wall - I have found this method to be much more comfortable now to be honest, although at the beginning I never though of this and I kept lying on bed to put them on, matter of practice. Not to mention that a lot depends on the used diaper, but now that I'm basically using the same brand for most of the time I don't change the way of putting them up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/9/2017 at 5:50 AM, SoggyBottom said:

I have a TBI from car acident 20 yer ago. Doctor say my mentel age is arond 2 and I have many phsical handcap so my wife or CNA put me in my diaper all the time. 

Mental age around two? That is some smart two year old using the computer and knowing how to read a write because no two year old would have this ability. I think the doctor underestimated your intelligence. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was taught by my nanny....I would lie down on the bed/crib   she would put a plasic mat on the bed and a cloth diaper prefolded  an insert  then pin the diaper with two on each side   I was always careful not to move too much (like some babies do) to avoid getting pricked   lots of powder  then plastic pants with snaps on the side  then a pyjama with snaps on the crotch  which becomes useful when she changes me in the middle of the night when I sleep at her place in my crib    until the morning when I am soaked again and the process starts over again

I do the same when I do it myself   but I have to admit she is way better than me  and she provides that  AB  dimension over the DL

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/03/2017 at 7:17 AM, Kaliborio said:

I prefer to do it standing up, ideally looking at a mirror. If I can't see my diaper the top has an annoying tendency to end up slanted over to one side - I'm autistic, so it could be to do with my spatial awareness issues.

I have to lie down or at least be seated to do it as I can't walk, but I find the same - I require a visual reference otherwise it doesn't fit correctly. Am also autistic; do you have to apply the tapes in a specific order? I find if I don't I can't concentrate on it properly and have to start again.

Being a little overweight I find its easier to use the wall for support. I use both disposable and clothes but recently mostly only cloth. If I am against the wall it will hold me in the right places rather than if I were to try to lay down and change