LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PLASTIC PANTS AUCTION

PLASTIC PANTS AUCTION!

This is a Gary bikini-cut comfort-style (with enclosed elastics) panty from plastic-pants.com. Sizing is waist 24-44", leg opening 19-25", crotch 12". These measurements are from their website. The belle-lace plastic is definitely on the crinkly side but of course it warms up when worn. Condition is as new. They've been worn a couple of times, and I couldn't remember if I'd washed them or not, so they're dripping dry as i write.

AUCTION TERMS

The starting price is $1.00, and the minimum bid increment is $1. Postage is $7.00 priority mail to US destinations or the first class rate out of US. Paypal is preferred, but money orders or checks drawn on a U. S. bank are also welcome. I combine shipping for winners of more than one lot. This auction ends on Thursday, March 2 at 3:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. I'll pm the high bidder soon after the auction is over.

xpp1.jpg

xpp2.jpg

While the description was fine and the photos great and time limits were established and suitable methods of payment -

but there was NO countdown timer and the present bid and each subsequent higher bid.

You also mention about combining shipping (postage?) but you don't have anything else in auction to combine with or

perhaps you have more than one of this item.

All in all should be best left to Ebay with customer details protected hidden from nosy forum folks - oh you were the

one that bought the bikini diaper cover panty in that auction from so-in-so - well how was it - did it work for you !

And finally the Feedback which you are now receiving with this post !

On the postage, I certainly agree that it is high. But that's what USPS charges nowadays: $6.65 for the smallest priority mail envelope. As a long-time ebay seller, if I'm going to sell anything to someone online, the package will be traceable, period.