LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Debate: Cloth VS. Disposable

themitchyboy

Cloth Or Disposable Diapers?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wear Cloth or Disposable Diapers? #TeamCloth #TeamDisposable

• Cloth Diapers
    • Disposable Diapers

And yet  the rest  of Europe & the world  is pracing  our  waist  management and  how mush better it is for the  environment  ? But yes i give you that  Cloth is  more Friendly then disposable diapers for the environment  BUT the difference isent  that high between them if you count in the entire  line  from producing  to using  to cleaning  tho . AND as you say  youre self   we do have STRICT laws  on how mush pollution thats allowed to come out   over here LEGALLY binding  (and we  are at the  TOP of AL Europe in being leading in this  )  , +   if we compare incineration to landfills  this is WAY better for  mother nature  on AL accounts  BUT again yes Cloth  are  better  for the  environment  hands down  NO argument  against that. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:27 AM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

And yet  the rest  of Europe & the world  is pracing  our  waist  management and  how mush better it is for the  environment  ? But yes i give you that  Cloth is  more Friendly then disposable diapers for the environment  BUT the difference isent  that high between them if you count in the entire  line  from producing  to using  to cleaning  tho . AND as you say  youre self   we do have STRICT laws  on how mush pollution thats allowed to come out   over here LEGALLY binding  (and we  are at the  TOP of AL Europe in being leading in this  )  , +   if we compare incineration to landfills  this is WAY better for  mother nature  on AL accounts  BUT again yes Cloth  are  better  for the  environment  hands down  NO argument  against that. 

It is really a question of ethics. As the generation before mine said when theay saw this becoming a habit rather than an exception used on limited occasions. "Do you want to leave your shit around for someone else to take care of? Is that what I raised?". And that was at a time when you rinsed the things out in the toilet. They saw it as like being a litterbug. Like the kid who just drops the candy wrapper where he is and walks away. Besides which cloth, at least for baby diapers, whichis the model we are using, is cheaper

3 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

I only wear disposable diapers. Plus if I need to be changed away from home disposables work better for us. My insurance pays for my diapers. 

What insurance do you have? I have been afraid to even try asking mine for fear of it getting back to my employer.

For me, both.  Cloth diapers absorb faster than any disposable I've tried, and you can add or remove layers to change the absorbency.  Disposables are more convienient and also swell up when you wet them.  

Back in the 1990  disposable diapers sucked....if you wanted thick and thursy  diapers  cloth was the only viable  option...... but today with mulitibal  thick and thurstey abdl and medical disposable diapers to chose  from.... disposable  have the market.....

On 1/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, WetDad said:

What insurance do you have? I have been afraid to even try asking mine for fear of it getting back to my employer.

You shouldn’t fear that. By law, they can not discuss your medical issues, or records. 

58 minutes ago, fixitboy said:

Back in the 1990  disposable diapers sucked....if you wanted thick and thursy  diapers  cloth was the only viable  option...... but today with mulitibal  thick and thurstey abdl and medical disposable diapers to chose  from.... disposable  have the market.....

The still suck, I can go 14-16 hours in one diaper as a rule. It is just that people are too lazy to care for cloth diapers. and if you factor in the costs cloth is  a better deal per minute or hour and you catually know they are there

Both.  Disposable first, then cloth over with baby pants for protection.  One, disposables are just too thin, and two, leaks will happen with them.  The addition of cloth absorbs leakages handily and plastic pants protects external items.  

Do love feel of disposable, but the additional cloth is a must.  Disposables have gotten too thin for discrete reasons, and there pinching from strings and thin edges annoy to no end, so cloth addition is a welcome addition , at least for me.  Wish I could find a disposable that satisfies alone!

• 1 month later...