LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Debate: Cloth VS. Disposable

themitchyboy

Cloth Or Disposable Diapers?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wear Cloth or Disposable Diapers? #TeamCloth #TeamDisposable

• Cloth Diapers
    • Disposable Diapers

For me it's disposable. That's what the VA buys for me. I have thought of trying cloth. Have thought of trying to find camo print fabric to make camo diapers for myself.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cloth only. Since I don't live alone, I can't store or throw away disposable diapers without getting noticed. I am alone during the day, so I can wash, dry and store cloth diapers discreetly.

While I wear disposables now for convenience, I have experimented with cloth and I do like the results - they do leak less and are more comfortable. I can see that once I retire I would move over to cloth for comfort and cost, but for the world of office wear, disposables are my only choice.

Like most people of my age I grew up in pinned gauze diapers covered by vinyl panties.

For over 30 years I have been profoundly urinary incontinent and a bedwetter for 40 years.

My husband Don lost all of his bladder control following prostate surgery in 2007.

Both of us wear pinned gauze diapers covered by vinyl pants in bed and when practical around the house. Currently our gauze diapers are supplied by DyDee Service.

During the day I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit. Don wears mostly Attends breathable diapers when away from our home.

It is all in my review, I remember when disposables were not even called "diapers' but "pampers" or "paper diapers" and were considered wastful, low-grade, unsanitary and trashy. Infantae Press did an article on them in the mid-1980's describing what the paper generation was missing

I see some who use both but do not say which they prefer. This IS a shootout. I take it that those prefer cloth since that is what they use in private

I choose cloth, this is what I grew up with, so it's natural for me. I do wear disposables too though, it's hard to have to launder cloth sometimes. But, I love cloth first and foremost.

I grew up a cloth diaper baby but wear disposable diapers now because living in a small apartment complex makes trying to wash cloth diapers tough.