LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfort after a BAD day

heyjude

If you read my intro in the newbie section, it gives a longer explanation but I have had significant health problems since early Oct. it left me incontinent at night and somewhat during the day. So I started diapering and 1. My doctor telling me to use the protection as a confidence booster and 2. Being a bit of a diaper lover for years, I went back into diapers with relief (tired of fighting a disruptive battle) and confidence.

Besides some chaffing, all has been good.

But last Thurs I noticed something going on with my vision. It didn't clear up so my son took me in today. It turns out that the veins in my left eye are not draining. And one of the veins is now obstructing part of the ocular nerve.

First off, I hope things have an upturn for you and your health. I know it's very hard to keep upbeat, when things with regard to your health play on you. I'm not very religious, but sometimes it can make sense. What comes to mind is, God only gives us what we can handle. Take it day by day, and for now focus on the cartoons, or anything that can take your mind off things. And if you think it will make you feel better, grab a pacifier, and maybe even a baby bottle, next time your at the store. Sucking on a warm bottle can't hurt. You'll get yourself back up soon, you'll see.