LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I told my S/O awhile ago...

singner

Best decision ever.

I told her about my being an ABDL a few months ago and she's been coming around to the idea.

Last week, I did a show-and-tell where I dragged out one of each of my diapers, bottles, pacifiers, etc... and she actually had interesting questions about some of it.

Then, last night, I asked if I could get little before we started our evening show-watching; she said yes and I diapered myself and got all comfy-cozy in bed with her.

• Like 3

It's very difficult to come around to the idea of telling your S/O that you are a little, but love is kind and understanding. If your S/O really is your S/O, they will understand. They may not be a part of it (you and I both got lucky at that), but they will not judge you or deride you for being who you are. Though they themselves may not want to participate, they will be appreciative of your honesty. I'm glad everything worked out.

Just remember to be patient and slow when getting a vanilla S/O into meeting and understanding your little side. It's a lot for someone with no knowledge of ABDL or ageplay to take in. Slow and steady wins the race :)

• Like 1

I had recently told my girlfriend about my little side. She is still a bit unsure about the idea so we mainly keep the age play on text messaging. At first for me, I was excited. But looking back I think I made a mistake by telling her as she is becoming more and more reluctant about the idea. I'm just afraid that she will say that she is not into it, which is fine because I don't want to pressure to do something she doesn't want to do. But at the same time i don't want to give up my little self. I cant afford to pay someone to be a babysitter. Nor have I been lucky enough to find someone to do it for free.

I am glad singner everything is working out for, and I hope you both get to enjoy the fun experience and everything it has to offer. Just be patient and understanding with them and don't be afraid to explain things to them to help clarify any misunderstandings. Don't leave them in the dark to guess. communication is key and it seems to be going well for you :)

I had recently told my girlfriend about my little side. She is still a bit unsure about the idea so we mainly keep the age play on text messaging. At first for me, I was excited. But looking back I think I made a mistake by telling her as she is becoming more and more reluctant about the idea. I'm just afraid that she will say that she is not into it, which is fine because I don't want to pressure to do something she doesn't want to do. But at the same time i don't want to give up my little self. I cant afford to pay someone to be a babysitter. Nor have I been lucky enough to find someone to do it for free.

I am glad singner everything is working out for, and I hope you both get to enjoy the fun experience and everything it has to offer. Just be patient and understanding with them and don't be afraid to explain things to them to help clarify any misunderstandings. Don't leave them in the dark to guess. communication is key and it seems to be going well for you default_smile.png

I started with telling her about it and explaining as best I could' she followed by watching a semi-awful tv episode that didn't go overboard into the black' then filled out the Dream A Little checklist and discussed her comfort zones - we set some barriers and decided I would take things slow and I'd keep things under wraps for her.

I used some scented oils I really like from my little stash at first, then moved up to wearing footed pajamas around occasionally, I'd let her find me in the morning sucking my thumb or with a pacifier in my mouth. Piece by piece moving things forward but if ever she said 'no' then the subject would be dropped without argument.

Admittedly, though, she said that while it was a lot to take in, she didn't think I was a broken person' she understands that it's a quirk and a fetish which, by definition, isn't for everyone. She's always so understanding.

If she wasn't though, I don't think we would be together still.