LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Date (private between dry nights and princess ophelia

Drynights

Jermey continues to wipe and is extra careful wiping her front. "Ok, I need you to lift your butt up." He pulls the dirty diaper from under her and folds and throws it on the floor. "Keep your butt in the air while I get everything." Jermey really liked the control and the closeness of cleaning up Jasmine. She is so helpless and little looking. Her body type doesn't help add to how innocent she looks.

"Ok, so we are going to unwrap the new one. It's so big, for such a tiny girl. But I wish we had a second one just so we don't have any leaks this time." Jermey tucks the diaper under neath her. "You can lower yourself now. Do you use any powder?"

Jermey continues you to apply more powder. Once there is enough on there and she is ready he gives her a nice little tap and says "is princess ready to be closed up into a new clean diaper." Jermey goes and close the diaper and gets the sides really tight and tapes her up. "How does that feel, nice tight and secure?"

Jeremy leans over and kiss Jasmine. "This has been the most interesting date ever. Hahah. Your a clean I. Your diaper. Should we walk to your house now ?" Jeremy can't believe that he just change de his dates dirty mess diaper and he lived every second of it.

"That sounds like a plan. I do like ice cream. Let me get my keys and we can drive over to your house." Jermey goes into his room and grabs a backpack because he wants to grab a lot of diapers and bring them here. He has a feeling he will be changing a lot of diapers soon. "Ready to go?"

"Well maybe we can find you cuter ones online later. They have to make some. You are fitness enough to deserve more fun diapers. Btw when we go get ice cream maybe we can do a little shopping. Also do you think you should allly another one on top of your current diaper? We don't want any accidents out and about" Jermey just really wanted to make Jasmine be double diapered cause he loved the way she walked in the diaper. He also kinda like watching her wet and mess. He knew it was a little humiliating but he had a feeling she liked it.

"Maybe I can help out." Jermey slides the diaper under Jasmines butt. This one is a lot tighter because of the first diaper underneath. He can tell the buldge is going to grow a lot and he likes it. He closes it up and makes the sides nice and tight and tapes her up. "Is this the first time your double diapered? Maybe you should pick out a different outfit. You have been in that dress since yesterday."

"Well, ok maybe we will pick something out for you too. When we are out. Good girls deserve cute things." Jermey smiles at Jasmine. "now let's go in the car and get going to the mall to get ice cream and some other things." Jermey squeezes Jasmine and sees how thick and padded she is. He loves it!