LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Date (private between dry nights and princess ophelia

Drynights

"Well, you could never tell. I'll get you one and let change, l will go make pancakes. Let me know if you need help. Also you should just stay in the dry one as I make breakfast. If that's ok with you."

Jermey is in the kitchen making pancakes and is thinking about Jasmine. He flips the last pancake and puts it on the plate. At that moment Jasmine walks out of the bathroom and Jermey notices that she is no longer waddling and the diaper is no longer yellow and saggy the whiteness from the diaper that is showing is all crispy and clean. Her thinks to himself he could get use to see that ever morning. "Jasmine sit down, I made us chocolate chip pancakes."

She blushes and feels like such a kid. But she somehow likes it, and the nickname is cute.

"I don't mind...I like it..." she blushes and she opens her mouth when he feeds her. She seems very happy and doesn't notice that she's wetting again

"Jasmine, your leaking. Also I think you may have pooped." Jermey walks closer to her. The smell really hits his nose then. Jermey looks at her, and notices that she is still grunting and scrunches. "Standup, and you will see." Jermey is in shock, he has never seen a girl poop in a toilet before and he just witnessed the girl he likes mess at his kitchen table while eating. But for some reason she still looks

Jermey can't believe it. She continues to mess and she just fell and heard the smush. "Oo no, Jasmine don't cry it's ok. Pooping is natural everyone poops. It just happens you do it in diapers. Don't worry!" There is poop everywhere. Some of it came out of the legs and is on the sweater from last night. "Please stop crying." Jermey goes and sits next to her and gives her a peck on the lips and says "it's ok, my pampered princess. Your prince is going to make sure your all clean. You won't be a dirty little princess for much longer."

"Well princess, you are in a mess." The waddle is adorable and the diaper is so filled not even the over sized sweater is able to hide it, the cuteness whiteness is gone and it is stained yellow and brown, but for some reason Jermey still thought she looked gorgeous. "Let's take off that sweater princess it has some poppy on it. Also do you have anymore diapers here or do we need to figure out how to get you some?"

Jasmine starts to walk to bathroom but Jermey stops her, she is walking really slow and waddling a lot. "Why don't you clean up in my room. We can out a towel on the bed for you." Jeremy doesn't give her a second to respond and grabs her and she wraps her legs around him and he carries her to the bed room. "Here we are princess. Let me lay out a towel on the bed."

"It's ok, really! You look cute lying just on the towel and in your diaper." He bends over and gives her a kiss. Jermey then gets the last diaper and wipes from the bag." I'll leave you be and let you change, unless you think you need help with your mess. I don't mind."

"Oo ok. Well your the first diaper I changed. So you may need to walk me through it. I know the first steps." Jermey stands above her as she lays on the bed. "Well, let's get this dirty princess into a clean one." Jermey undoes the tapes and reveals a very dirty diaper and diapered area. All of a sudden the smell hits but he doesn't react cause he doesn't want her to know. After a second he doesn't mind it anymore. Jermey grabs so wipes and starts wiping the side of the legs first and starts moving up."Am I doing a good job?"