LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Date (private between dry nights and princess ophelia

Drynights

Jermey was waiting for his blind date his friend Gen had set him up with a blind date with one of her friends. He was extremely nervous because it's been awhile since he has dated anyone and all he knew about the girl was that her name was Jasmine. All of a sudden, the small beautiful girl in a cute flowing dress walked to him. "Hi you must be Jasmine, I'm Jermey. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please sit. Jermey got out from his chair and pulled out the chair for her to sit.

"No I wasn't waiting to long, I took the liberty of ordering us some beers. I hope you like beer haha. So Jasmine what do you do?" Jermey noticed how big her eyes were and how cute her nose was. He loved that she was so tiny. He crossed his fingers and hopes the date goes well!

"Perfect let's go for a walk." Jermey grabs her hand and leads her out. "Don't worry about the wind. Scared I'll get a peak under your dress. I'm sure your butt is as cute as your nose." As they walk they keep talking and Jermey reaches around to grab her waist.

Jermey is enjoying the walk with Jasmine. He knows he wants to see her again. But she just moved his arm. This makes him think she doesn't like him. They approach a bench. "Jasmine let's sit." Jermey sits down and grabs Jasmine and pulls her in for a kiss. After a second they stop. "I'm sorry if that was to much. I just couldn't stop myself. I'm starting to really like you."

"You see that isn't that bad." Jermey grabs her hips and tilts her back and kiss her neck. He moves his lips up and whispers in his ear. "I can get use to you sitting right here." Jermey, is getting excited and is nervous Jasmine will notice.

"Jasmine it's fine. Did you do that on purpose. Let me see. Lift up your skirt don't be embarrassed." Jermey liked that idea of Jasmine wearing a diaper. It was interesting and fit her innocent look. "Did you bring an extra diaper?"