LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Climbing the corporate ladder (Private for FalloutZone)

RPMolly

"Are you sure" Jamie asked when the suggestion came out about sharing an office while she imagining her perfect weekend at five star cottage with maybe a small bit of this silly baby thing. "Don't get me wrong I would love to but you are Jill Hudson an important executive one of the females with real respect in the field I don't want to damage your reputation by putting you in a position for scandalous rumours to go around"

Jamie thought she was playing her cards well pretending to be more concerned with Jill's reputation and when a business trip ame up suggesting the more qualified she was playing innocent like she couldn't possibly want a promotion or any added perks.

"What do you think is best Jill?" She asked as she ate her food

"Jamie," said Jill, "it's sweet that you care and worry so much but you shouldn't because while everything you say is true and could happen they won't, trust me." assured Jill taking a sip of water.

"You won't damage me at all if anything having you in my office will just boost my ratings," chuckled Jill, "Jill Hudson takes intern under her wing that's what the newspaper would say and if anyone creates any scandalous rumours about me, you or either of us, well," said Jill with a smirk, "I do have a lot of power." added Jill confidently and jokingly but underneath was a threat and the first

"I think I'll take the time to prepare" Jamie said after some thinking, it sounded from what Jill said regardless she planned to have her close at work so this wasn't a one time offer however having the day off to mentally prepare for a holiday at Jill's cottage didn't seem so regular.

"Thank you for dinner by the way, Ji......" Jamie paused as she smiled up at her boss "Mommy"

Jill smiled, "Very well," replied Jill grabbing a piece of paper and writing down her phone number, "call me if you need anything at all." stated Jill sternly as she looked at Jamie only to be taken back a little by being called 'mommy' by her new baby, sure, technically she was Jamie's mommy now but she hadn't thought the girl would call her that name until they built up a more secure bond.

That meant Jamie must be new, very new to this but she was fine with that and she was fine with being called mommy straight off the bat it was what she wanted after all!

"I think I'll pass on desert Jill" Jamie said calling her Jill was a tactical move she wanted to give Jill a taste of title she craved and make her desperate to hear from her lips. "The excitement is causing butterflies in my tummy I'm not sure I can eat much" Jamie said showing her a nervous smile

It was in truth partial nerves, she tried to calm herself and even with everything going according to plan Jill had already showed some signs of malice and was willing to cursh all who moved against her. Jamie didn't want to think what would happen if her rouse was exposed.

Jill nodded with a soft smile at Jamie, "Very well," replied Jill, "I'll just pay for this and take you home then." added Jill standing up and going to the counter to pay the bill off.

"Jill?" Jamie said quietly as they went towards the car "Could you just drop me off"

"It's not that I don't want to go farther with this, I really do" She said trying to appeal to the older woman "It's just I don't have much stuff and I don't want our first time trying this to feel less than it could"

Also Jamie needed a moment to clear her head and think about what she was going to do and clear her head for the weekend, she also realised she may need to come up with a backup plan for when she had the status and power she desire and was ready to break this off

"I live downtown, just on Clemment's street" Jamie said as she pulled her belt across before adding "Probably a little far off from what your used to" she said thinking about her one bedroom apartment, it was nice enough and kept clean but it was still a run down area in general the amount of times she had been awoken at the early hours of the morning by police sirens in the background.

It was these reasons she was desperate to get ahead regardless of the methods she had to achieve this goal

"Yes thank you very much for lunch and your kind offer" Jamie said, she paused seeming nervous as she was about to leave the car "Jill.....you know how you know about me...." she blushed pausing "Was it easy to tell like could other people?" Jamie layered it on thick wanting to seem like she was nervous about her secret being out further wanting to play the part of the AB to perfection.

-------

The following day was nerve racking she followed up on her research trying to guess what Jill was into thankfully she seemed very Mommy like as opposed to Mistress level of play it wouldn't really be the step up in status for Jamie if she were just a diapered house slave. She enjoyed some nice wine a rare treat and allowed herself some adult moments before heading towards her chosen infantilised weekend.

Jamie had her Blonde hair flowing with a blue hair band just to keep it out of her blue eyes, she wore white sandals, a blue t-shirt and some denim shorts as she made her way into the office to meet Jill, she wasn't sure how long she would have to wait with the older woman being a known workaholic so she just headed in for what would be her normal time to leave work as she knocked on Jill's office door as instructed with nothing on her.

Jill smiled at Jamie's adorableness, "You have nothing to fear, sweetie," replied Jill, softly with a small coo in her voice, "most people aren't clued in and the ones who are, well, they wouldn't dare try anything otherwise they risk there own repetition on the line." added Jill as she stroked a stray piece of Jamie's hair out of her face .

-

Jill had been her office since 7AM.

"Good Morning Miss Hudson" Jamie said in her usual greeting not wanting to step on the woman's toes to much she could see the table and had her ideas but she also knew Jill loved her business and wasn't going to make assumptions about her place in it. Jamie had also decided not to wear a pull-up today figuring it served it's purpose in drawing in Jill's interest and she knew Jill was probably picturing her in something much thicker and Jamie was preparing herself for how she was going to deal with it.

What was unusual was little miss perfect Stephanie former intern turned staff member who had always treated her the same way Jill did like she was lazy and not living up to her potential and Becky who had become Jill's number two and was starting her own company soon had been uncharacteristically nice to her and weirdly it wasn't in a getting closer to the boss way but more like she saw her as a little girl.

"You mean you don't want a coffee or some photo copies or reports?" Jamie asked feeling very happy with her plan but surprised at the turn around she had expected Jill to indulge her outside of the office and inside be all business since nothing was more important than her company but here she was asking a capable intern to spend the day playing.

Jamie didn't approach the toy box at first instead going for her new desk and choosing to colour one of the colouring books since it was easy to do and she wouldn't have t pretend to be interested in the toys

Jill smirked at Jamie's questions and shook her head, "No I'll have someone else do that, all I want you to do is enjoy your time playing and being the real you." replied Jill as she watched the girl closely, smiling, as she looked at Jamie colouring in a picture from one of the many colouring books.

Her babygirl would never work again.

She knew it was unfair, mean, underhanded and downright cruel but Jamie didn't know the truth or her plans.

Jill planned for Jamie to spend her entire time being a little girl in her office, every-day from now on and while such a thing seemed innocent to anyone it was actually very sinister.

Jamie would eventually lose skills, knowledge, ability and new interns would surpass her in all accounts! And if Jamie decided to quit after a year or so or even a few months she wouldn't know how to function as well as she did now in an office environment!