LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling the Best friend (looking for partner)

Drynights

Jermey and Nora had been best friends since college. After college they both moved to NYC and decided to move in togther to save money on rent. Neither of them had ever lived with someone of the opposite sex but they were both very good friends and were very comfortable

A little after noon Nora came home. She'd woken up with an earache and a bit of a fever that morning but tried to go to work. Noting her flushed cheeks and glassy eyes her boss had sent her home, saying there was nothing terribly important that needed to be done that day. Nora went to urgent care, then stopped at the pharmacy to fill her prescription for antibiotics, stock up on Tylenol and juice, and headed headed home. She let herself in, dropped her purse and shopping bag on the kitchen table, and got a glass of juice to take her pills with. She was heading to her room when she stopped in front of Jermey's door. "Hey bud. How's it going?" she asked as she approached him, but stopped when she noticed the diapered woman on his computer screen. She turned to walk away but paused when he spoke.

Jermey heard Nora come into the apartment But he was to fascinated by the photo of a woman in black tank top, stockings and a garter belt and of course a nice think ABU lavendar. Jermey heard Nora say something but couldn't make it out cause his head was somewhere else. "What boo, I'm doing work. Give me a second." Jermey left the computer and walked out of the room. "Your home early!? Is everything ok?"

"Umm" Jermey was in shock Nora has found about his secret. "If I tell you will you not judge me. Like this may even be more tmi then you want boo. I swear it's not that strange. And yeah, I do." Jermey is freaking out that Nora will think he is some type of perv.

Nora threw her hair up in a messy bun, changed into a pair of blue and white fair isle print leggings and a well-worn Yankees tee, grabbed her oversized fleece blanket, made herself a mug of hot cocoa and curled up on the couch. After flipping through all the channels and finding nothing suitable to watch she scanned her extensive collection of Disney movies and eventually settled on Frozen.

Jermey comes out to find Nora, watching Frozen. He sits down next to her. "Love this movie." Jermey pauses the movie. "Nora can I ask you something, hypothically would you ever wear a diaper. Like it's hard I have always wanted to see someone in it in real life. Like again hypothically."

Nora looked at Jermey like he had lost his mind. "Huh? Me? Wearing diapers? Like, what, a baby diaper? Or those things for bedwetters, Goodnites or whatever they're called? I really don't think that would fit," she assured him, completely unaware that ABDL diapers, like the one the model was wearing, we're actually a thing that was readily available. "But um, I guess, maybe..." she added somewhat skeptically, figuring he would forget about it before he ever got around to buying anything.

"Well, one of those good nights would have characters of frozen on them. So they would look cute. It is your favorite movie." they both lol. "But i can show you one like in the pic, I kinda have a pack that I bought drunk awhile ago.

"Follow me, it's in my room." Jermey and Nora walk into his room. Jermey goes into the closet and pulls out a box and opens it. There 4 different types, ABU lavender, ABU Simple, rearz black and rearz pink. "Nora you can grab them. It's fine. They won't bite. Are there any you think are cute?"