LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single teen parent (private baby_james and babygirlisabella)

Baby_James

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James goes to check on her since she's been asleep for a while and sees her blankets and covers missing and sees she's under the bed "how did you get under there?" He whispers and carefully pulls her from under the bed and takes her to the living room and lays her on the couch so she's a little more comfortable

James comes over and sees his little girl waking up "hello there sleepy head have a good nap?" James kisses Isabelle's head and picks her up feeling a dampness and takes her to get changed first "tonight is just you and me princess we're gonna have fun ok"

James gets her changed throwin away the old pull up and carrying her to the kitchen "look princess I'm gonna let you decorate your own cookies for being so good today's" as he has green icing and sprinkles to decorate them with

James knows where this happens she's usually hungry "Isabelle now stop it use your words when you want something" as he quickly makes her a ham and cheese sandwich to see if that will settle her down and puts her in her high chair bringing her food and supply cup of juice

James is trying to stay calm but slowly losing his patience from Isabelle's bad behavior "Isabelle we do not throw things here and if you don't calm down by the time I count to 5 you're going in timeout!" He says sternly

James can't take it as he runs and quickly picks her up when she gets out of the apartment and brings her inside "what are you soo upset about!!" He yells as he takes her to her room and spanks her not being to hard since she's only 2 but not knowing what else to do to keep her in line. "You're going in timeout till you calm down too" as he forces her to sit on the stool and puts it in the corner as he stays there not allowing her to get up or run away

James sighs and can't help but let her cry this one out even if she did want to do something else he couldn't reward her bad behavior. James was frustrated as all he wanted to do was keep her happy as he didn't realize that this would be 10 times harder than he imagined

James sighs relieved and beds down to her level as she's calmed down now "princess now I love you very much and I'm going to do everything I can to keep you happy and help you grow into a big girl but sometimes when things don't go how you want them to you have to use your big girl words and not scream and cry