LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single teen parent (private baby_james and babygirlisabella)

Baby_James

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James goes through and picks out Disney princess shirt that's pink and some jeans. As he helps get her dressed there's a knock on the door as it's James's friend Emma. "Hold on Isabelle" as James gets the door and brings Emma inside "Isabelle can you come out here please there's someone I want you to meet."

James bends down to her level knowing she's probably hungry "pumpkin I have to go to class and take a test so you can't come with me. But my friend emma is going to watch you till I get back and she's gong to make you a yummy breakfast ok"

James looks at the time thinking about how he needs to leave for class soon but not wanting to leave Isabelle like this. He picked her up and through her kicking and screaming placed her in her high chair and quickly poured some cereal and started trying to feed her "common Isabelle I know you're hungry so eat up for me please"

James hands the cereal to Emma talking to her for a bit about what she needs to know and that he'll be back as soon as possible and kisses Isabelle's head "ok daddy loves you soo much please be good for ms.emma I'll be home soon" as he leaves knowing if he stays any longer he'll be late and Emma goes back to feeding Isabelle.

Emma helps Isabelle onto the floor and hands her Olaf and her blanket letting her go off and play. James meanwhile goes and takes his exam although finding it harder to focus now that he has Isabelle constantly thinking about her and wanting nothing more than her happiness. He takes his test and goes to his other morning class before heading home eager to see how his daughter is doing today

James puts down his bag and picks her up right away "hey you. You are very hyper today aren't you?" As James bounces Isabelle on his hip, kissing her cheek and talks to emmma thanking her for babysitting Hoping she was well behaved.

James felt bad feeling her hug him tight he rubbed her back "I know I know I missed you too but I'm here now" as he whispers by to Emma and she quietly leaves. James looks at his hyper daughter "so what should we do now princess are you hungry or I can take you to the park or go see a movie"

James notices that Isabelle was starting to rest against him and he rubbed her back "or I think it's nap time" he laughs and takes her to her room gettitng her tucked into bed with her Olaf and blanket. "I'll be here when you wake up"

James laughs seeing her sucking olafs hand "I know I was forgetting something" he goes and gets a pacifier for Isabelle and puts it in her mouth. He sits on the floor next to her bed like he does eveytime now and holds her hand waiting for her to fall asleep

James watches her sleep and leaves fixing himself lunch getting some homework done as well. A couple friends inviting him to a game that night although he would want to he tells them not tonight he wants to spend it with his daughter and he thinks she'll be overwhelmed by the large crowd