LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single teen parent (private baby_james and babygirlisabella)

Baby_James

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James opens up some gold fish as well and hands them to here "there we go now no more tears" as he wipes her tears away with a tissue forgetting about Olaf and her blanket he starts to walk away so he can check out and take her home

James sees them still on the floor and hurries over and picks them up and comes back "here they are don't cry" handing her back Olaf and her blanket before going and paying for everything they bought

James loads the car and puts isabelle back in her car seat buckling her in feeling bad that her face is red from crying.He kisses her head "im sorry i should have known you would be thirsty after your nap" as he drives putting on some disney music for isabelle as he drives home. He gets a text as he pulls up to his apartment from a few friends reminding him about a test he has tomorrow. His eyes get big having completely forgotten about it as he was so wrapped up with isabelle he didnt think about it. He asks them to come over later tonight after isabelle is asleep so they can study together.

James smiles and comes over "hold on daddy's got you" as he helps her out of her car seat and he grabs the groceries as he lets her walk on her own inside and brings the food to the kitchen. He puts it away and puts the new frozen potty in the bathroom as well along with the potty chart right over it. "Isabelle can you come over here please"

"Dont worry i know you're hungry and daddy is about to make you dinner. I wanted to show you though that now you have your own potty thats just you and every time you use it you get a special candy and a sticker. If you can sstay dry for a whole day than you get toy and if you stay dry for a whole week than daddy will take you shopping and we will plan a special daddy daughter trip to anywhere you wanna go. Ok princess?"

Isabelle sits on the counter eating her snack and drinking her juice from her sippy cup pouting at her daddy. Soon the ohone rings and its Adam, one of James' friends. "Hey can we come over to study? We have to pass this exam or we get tsken off the course."

James sighs "you guys can't show up whenever you want to anymore I have Isabelle to take care of. Ok fine I'll leave the door unlocked just come in quietly.

he hangs up "I'm sorry princess dinner is almost ready I promise"

James bends down and "can you feed yourself princess or do you want daddy to help you?" As he watches his daughter trying to feed herself for the first time.

James hears the door open and sees Adam and jack walk in as I call out for them to hang out in my room and I'll be over in a minute. They both knew about Isabelle but James had never had his friends meet her and James didn't want to overwhelm her with too much in one day.

Adam and jack both smile and play along and say hi to Olaf. James kisses Isabelle's head "so daddy is going to study with Adam and jack. Can you be a good girl and play nicely in your room I'll even let you watch any movie you want ok."