LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single teen parent (private baby_james and babygirlisabella)

Baby_James

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James got the apartment reorganized but realized he needed to go to the store and buy food pull ups and small potty for Isabelle. He goes to her room as she's asleep so peacefully and rubs her back gently so he doesn't startle her "hey princess wake up" he says in a whisper

James carefully brings her to the car and puts her in her carseat letting her to continue enjoying her nap as always making sure she was holding both olaf and her blanket. He drives to the walmart and checks the backseat to see if his little princess was still asleep

James knew he had to work on getting a good routine going for her as he was worried if Isabelle slept too long she would be too hyper tonight. He picks her up and placed her in the shopping car. He wasn't getting much so he layed

James picks her up and hugs her "I know that today has been a long day for you and I'm so proud of how you've behaved. You even used the potty yesterday without me asking. So for being so good you can pick toy that you want" as he takes her to the toy section

James chases after her not knowing what's happening "Isabelle stop" as he catches up to her and snatches her up "now you don't run away from daddy like that when we're out in public, I don't went to lose you. Now tell me what you need?"

"Oh ok hold on sweetie" James leaves the cart where it is and carries her as he follows the bathroom signs quickly going into the private family one and locking the door "hold on sweetie" as he covers up the toilet and helps her get her shorts and pull up down hoping he wasn't too late as he sits her on it and holds her there

"Wow!!! Isabelle you did such a good job in soo proud of you" James smothers her with love and attention "you are becoming such a big girl went you. Maybe we should get you big girl undies too while we're here" he kisses her head "are you all done?"

James helps her get wiped up and clean. He washes her hands and his and walks out of the bathroom as he holds her hand as the walk back to where the cart is "well I think now you deserve to pick out 2 toys"

James was a bit confused and a little frustrated at himself that he didn't know his daughter well enough to know what she liked and how to reward her. "Ok but if you do see something you want tell me"

People turn there heads looking as all they think is that it's another parent unable to control there kid. James is confused as she was just in a good mood and bends down to her level "Isabelle use your words and tell me what is wrong."