LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single teen parent (private baby_james and babygirlisabella)

Baby_James

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James looked at the time and sighed knowing they needed to start getting ready and with no time to argue with her eating with her hands james let her eat with her hands. He didn't know what to do with her hair either and he picked her up "ok let's go get ready" starting to rush as he couldn't afford to be late for class because his preofessor was strict about tardiness. He brought Issabella to her room and picked out an Elsa shirt "her sweetie how about you wear this shirt and these jeans

Isabelle remains still whilst he does her hair. When its done she goes to pick out a toy and she ends up choosing Olaf. "Daddy." She says pointing at her pull ups as she might need a spare and some spare clothes in case she had an accident. She puts her thumb in her mouth

James looks down at her seeing her point to her pull ups he's amazed at how smart and aware she is for being so young "you are one smart girl angel thanks for reminding me. Can you be daddy's helper and get some pull ups and pick out an extra outfit you want to bring?" As he rushed to change and pack his bag

James comes out of his rooms and sees Isabelle with her arms full "thank you sweetie daddy is going to have to think if something special to get you for being such a good girl" he packs her extra pull ups and clothes in her diaper bag and makes sure izzy has her Olaf and blanket knowing if she forgot those she would throw a fit. He gets her into her car seat and drives to campus. He parks and helps Isabelle out of her car seat holding her "ok here we are. This is big people school. One day you will be big and strong and come here too when you're older" as he holds her while walking through campus to the day care a couple students looking not used to seeing little kids let alone toddlers on campus

James looks at the time knowing he can't stay long but can't leave with Isabella upset. He sits on the floor with her "I know this is scary but I need you to be a brave big girl for me. Can you do that for me please? Look they have all these cool toys to play with and if you take a nap during nap time

James picks her up and her diaper bag along with his book bag and leaves out of the daycare now rushing to make it to class. He makes it in time but barely as his business calculus professor is just about to begin when they walk in. All the students turn their heads and

James works and takes notes and keeps looking down to make sure Isabella is ok and smiles seeing her so well behaved. About an hour and a half later class finished and James picks up izzy and hugs her "you are The best daughter I could ask for" he whispers to her as a couple of James classmates come over to say hi. "Aww James who's this cute little one you brought to class" as James explains how it's his daughter "can you tell everyone hi pumpkin"

James laughed at his daughter giving him puppy eyes "you know it's hard to say no when you do that" as james tickles her playfully and goes to McDonald's holding her on his hip he orders a happy meal for Isabelle.

After he gets there food he looks around since this was not the most kid friendly place there were no high chairs to put Isabelle in. He finds a table and sits her on his lap so she can reach her food on the table "ok you think you can be a big girl and eat that all on your own?"