LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toddler look

waynecook52

I want some shortalls for spring but have no idea where to look.  I know that I could get the "deluxe" version at Tykables but I'm not worried about having snaps in the legs for something that I'll probably just wear only around the house.

A suggestion for you:

Check out ebay SEARCH - Adult Baby Rompers (could substitute shortalls)

I found this one interesting:

Navy blue backless Adult baby Romper bodysuit AB/DL
eBay item number: 323092151044

Regarding the snap poppers for closing the crotch - these are there - the garment design was for easy maintenance in diaper changes.

It is possible in some cases to sew the panel shut but then allowance must be made to enter the shortall romper from the top like a leotard.

Onesies are my preference, if I'm wearing anything besides a t-shirt. Makes for easy diaper changes, and if you go out you can slip on some shorts or pants and slip a t-shirt over it to keep it discreet.

@puffy_bottom

That sounds cute. I am wearing a sock monkey onesie over my diapers and pair of fun colorful socks. I also have my glow in the dark blue space themed paci.

Just had a weekend with no nappies.  Today I'm alone in the house so to celebrate I'm waddling around in a Safari with a red fleecy elephant print onesie on top.  Bliss.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

I may have spent too much money on pink and blue pairs of Polo short shorts that have an elastic waistband this month.

Here are my statistics (since 2011): I have spent approximately $5,000 on fabric to make my "little girl" toddler outfits. That's 22 blouses; 12 skirts; 15 jumpers; 18 pinafores; 115 dresses (you read that right!); 12 items of sleepwear; various undies for when I'm not in diapers, and finally diapers, soakers, boosters and waterproof pants.

Any ideas for finding shortalls for guys? There at every department store in the women’s section, but I’m not sure where I can find some good ones. I love the looks of the Tykables Denim Shortalls, but they’ve been out of stock with those for awhile. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Any ideas for finding shortalls for guys? There at every department store in the women’s section, but I’m not sure where I can find some good ones. I love the looks of the Tykables Denim Shortalls, but they’ve been out of stock with those for awhile. Any ideas?

I would look in Walmart, check the womans section or Jr's. Probably won't have much yet, may have to wait another month for the spring clothes. If you are looking to be diapered under them check the "plus" sizes. I am lucky and can shop in the girls dept., and last year found the cutest shortall's at Target. It was their Cat and Jack label. They are pink denim with ruffles around the legs. They are very cute, but no room for diapers, but I have worn them with goodnites once.

Walmart is a good place to start,  returns are simple so buy a few sizes until you are sure what works or try ordering online here is one from Walmart that comes in sizes upto XXXL No_Boundaries Shortall

Here is one from the girls dept that I may be interested in, I only wish they came in other colors than blue, maybe this spring will see more options Girls Shortall

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for more soft clothes that look like toddler clothes, preferably elastic waist, soft fabrics. I want to subtly enjoy my new homebound status.

edit: like sweatpants, or jersey fabric pants, etc, or elastic waist trousers. Something that's kind of obvious for me, but maybe not for all.

200+ days ago, I had a triple-bypass. Among the things I woke up with, I was wearing Hospital-issue, open-toe compression-stockings I was encouraged to keep them on, even while taking a sponge-bath. I was told I might have to wear such footwear the rest of my life; SOME Bypass-patients need that, depending on how many lower-leg-veins are harvested to become Coronary arteries.

What this has to do with this forum: it looks like my legs recovered just fine, BUT (as an "Adult-Toddler") I looked down at those strange white socks(?) & pictured them with the sort of Alphabet-Blocks (in various colors) one sees printed on Baby-Diapers. To wear such things myself, I would need the kind with zippers. I'm 70 & quite the Exhibitionistic Toddler, so it would work for me (for now) to wear Alphabet-block compression-socks that don't do much but advertise my lifestyle when a trouser-leg rides up. Later I might need to pay a bit more & buy some that actually work. But I can only buy them if there is a source. No hurry, but I figure I'm not the first to have this idea. Best regards, all.

• 3 months later...

My partner bought me this adorable shirt:

https://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/graphic-t-shirt-ice-creams/sty-m0508-wht?cat=C1_S1_G550

Here are elastic waist trousers (prices additional 30% off):

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-pants/relaxed-fit-polo-prepster-pant/0041463803.html?utm_source=CSE&utm_medium=GooglePLA_456433290173_9570772316_98551275557&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4ZqRyaqx6gIVzQiICR1CvAdPEAQYASABEgK4vPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Here are the shorts (same sale):

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-shorts/classic-twill-polo-prepster/379399.html?dwvar379399_colorname=Blue Lagoon&webcat=search#lang=en_US&q=prepster%2Bshort&start=1

I have two pair of the shorts and another on order, and ordered the pants in navy and chambray. I  sized up to make room for my diapers and it worked out. I've been wearing them diapered all week, mostly with a Super Dry Kids. They look great even when my diaper starts to get puffy. To complete the look, I can't wait to tuck my shirt in and look like a toddler.

I'm female and very small (4'11 and 90 lbs) so I'm lucky to still be able to fit into little girls' clothes.  I have a number of pairs of shortalls and regular overalls, including the pink Cat and Jack ones someone else mentioned above.  I can get away with wearing really quite babyish prints, which I love.  I recently got a new onesie from Rearz that has little zebras all over it and red trim on the sleeves and neck, and I wore it under my pink overalls, and someone said, "I love your shirt!  Where did you get it?"  I kind of laughed and just said, "Online."

I really love footed PJs as well, they're really the only kind of pajamas I wear.  I have a couple of fleece ones, one with Ana and Elsa on it, one with a hood that's patterned like a giraffe, and two light cotton ones that I really love from Rearz.

I'm trying to decide if I can get away with wearing my Little Pawz onesie with the little baby diapered animals all over it under my shortalls.  It's an extra small and still a little too big, but I love it, it's so comfortable and the print is to die for.

I find it harder in the summer to get away with a toddler look. For me it's striped t-shirt and cotton shorts over my diaper. Quite often the waist of my diaper will be showing over to top of my shorts but it really doesn't bother me that much anymore. In the winter I can wear sweat pants over my diaper and toddler shirts under a jacket.