LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toddler look

waynecook52

I love when I am sitting in my chair and I look down and I see a buldge sticking ut of my pj;s.Makes me fee like a toddler.No matter what I wear its this way.And I am at a point in my life That I don't give a dam if it shows that I wear diapers.Heck I am 64 years old.And 9 out of 10 people don't even notice.Even when I am wearing shorts.

I am slowly getting there myself. I told my girl friend I wanted to start getting clothes a toddler would wear. Luckily stores like Walmart have said criteria. And the best part is she said she is okay with. When I do get my little clothes I will probabely not be as bashful as I am now. I salute you wayne, I wish I could be as daring as you.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am very small so I can fit into kids clothing.  My style is also just kinda childish, I love pink, overalls, jumpers, frilly socks, hair in pigtails etc.  I recently started wearing out more, and I love when my waistband sticks out or I have some diaper bulge or I crinkle when I walk.  It makes me feel super cute and babyish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love going out thickly padded with plastic pants for extra crinkle cause it makes me giggle when I hear it. I usually have bib overalls with a onesie and a Disney shirt and if cold I may throw a hoodie on. My paci is usually hidden because it is for me and I don't really push it on society but I know it is there.

Wearing enough padding to stretch the seams on that short all and causing compression on the inside enough so

that waddling is a requirement and not an option.

A short "T" shirt or polo type shirt with a lacy peter pan collar and billowing full sleeves is worn on the upper part -

but what about the footwear ?

Lacy anklets with contrasting trim and mary janes with taps and perhaps a locking strap and jingle bells to make

sure one does not go unnoticed even with those crinkle panties - crinkle crackle with every odd step down the

yellow brick road !

On 2/17/2018 at 5:14 AM, puffy_bottom said:

I keep looking for striped shirts that remind me of clothes toddlers would wear...

I wish someone would make onesies I could get away with wearing in public that were more than just a plain colour.  There are loads of baby prints, loads of single colour onesies, but I can't find anything in multiple bright colours & stripes.  I'm not going to spend my summer walking the doggie in my red elephant onesie (even though that's what I want to do), but I'd be up for some good colourful stripes - good for toddler & adult alike & I'd feel more like a toddler.

Btw I've modded a pair of baggy cargo shorts & they now have a sewn up fly & waist buttons so I can only just pull them on over a nappy, & a zip plus poppers at the crotch.  Difficult to spot the modification, but it feels so right when I'm in them & a onesie!  Roll on the warm weather!

5 hours ago, Stroller said:

I wish someone would make onesies I could get away with wearing in public that were more than just a plain colour.  There are loads of baby prints, loads of single colour onesies, but I can't find anything in multiple bright colours & stripes.  I'm not going to spend my summer walking the doggie in my red elephant onesie (even though that's what I want to do), but I'd be up for some good colourful stripes - good for toddler & adult alike & I'd feel more like a toddler.

Btw I've modded a pair of baggy cargo shorts & they now have a sewn up fly & waist buttons so I can only just pull them on over a nappy, & a zip plus poppers at the crotch.  Difficult to spot the modification, but it feels so right when I'm in them & a onesie!  Roll on the warm weather!

Your terminology might be off here. A Onesie is a snap-crotch bodysuit. "Onesie" is a trademark of Gerber. I believe you are referring to a "blanket sleeper" with legs and sleeves that zips in the front. They do make one-piece garments like the Carhart suits mechanics wear, but I'm sure that would not be suitable for what you want. There are one-piece pantsuits for women, but you might be able to find something that looks and fits you well.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:14 AM, puffy_bottom said:

I keep looking for striped shirts that remind me of clothes toddlers would wear. I would love to find a pair of shortalls. Where did you find yours?

I agree that striped shirts are very toddler  like. I like to wear striped turtlenecks, and am looking for a onesie like this , but these are very hard to find. I really lie to comb the Good Will or ebay, but you have to be pretty persistent. I like a striped turtleneck with my Osh Kosh corduroy overalls. I also like to have a really prominent diaper bulge as well.

I would also enjoy some striped onesies. I wear solid ones all week long to keep my diaper covered when I am out in public or at work. Being a baby is not something that would go over well in my field. I do have some that are collared polos that I can wear as a shirt alone but my solid color onesies are mainly just used as under shirts.

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

Your terminology might be off here. A Onesie is a snap-crotch bodysuit.

Onesie is what I meant, although I don't care whether someone has registered it as a trademark or not.  A T-shirt with a poppered crotch.  I'm not heading out in an ordinary T-shirt & shorts in a nappy - the chances of something becoming accidentally visible is too great for me to be comfortable with doing that all the time.  What a onesie does is free me completely from that worry so I can feel comfortable dressed like that on a warm day, whether I'm shopping, walking the doggie or whatever.  Effectively T-shirt & shorts with no risk of a gap between.  But, I don't really like the skintight bodysuit, I'd prefer something more loose-fitting.  Cuddlz seem to do them, & I've ordered one, but it's a choice of baby print or single colour.  Racketys do them, & used to have only grey, black, white or navy.  They've just announced some new fabric colours though, including one that's white spattered with blue.  I hope that'll work for me, & I've ordered a couple.  Nearly ready for spring now!

• Like 2
On 2/16/2018 at 10:30 PM, BabyLock said:

Wearing enough padding to stretch the seams on that short all and causing compression on the inside enough so

that waddling is a requirement and not an option.

A short "T" shirt or polo type shirt with a lacy peter pan collar and billowing full sleeves is worn on the upper part -

but what about the footwear ?

Lacy anklets with contrasting trim and mary janes with taps and perhaps a locking strap and jingle bells to make

sure one does not go unnoticed even with those crinkle panties - crinkle crackle with every odd step down the

yellow brick road !

I agree that this sounds like an adorable little outfit and I bet that you are super cute in it! I like to dress in my navy blue wool shortalls over my super thick diapers and a striped turtleneck onesie.I combine this with white cable knit tights and my shiny patent leather black Mary Janes. I really like the forced waddle as well.

I like to be seen as the sissy little boy that I know I am! I wear glasses and have a cute bowl haircut and I am also sort of soft and baby fattish although not overweight . I love the noticeable crinkle although I get a much better crinkle with thick cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Did an Ebay search for "striped turtleneck onesies" and came up zilch with the onesie side.

But did find a bunch of adorable striped turtlenecks that with the help of someone who sews

and a snap crotch bottom mating the two would produce the result you are seeking and what

is even better is the color combinations and the snap crotch panty would be in ones own

sizing - fantasy - fetish design. Even could go so far as to have what I desire in my baby Houdini

act of a locking diapered garment.

A search for "shortalls" results in a lot of unique designs the basic shorts and the shoulder bib straps.

But alas the sizing is really set for the petite very young small frame female leaving less than nothing

for the adult male bulge package and no diapered space. If one was considering an application with

a CB - a custom cut out hole would have to be provided for the external endowment or a radical

surgical alteration to retain the flat front effect with still no diapered relief.

Thus terminating any further interests in developing this quest.

Tykables.com has made some nice baby jeans, shorts, shortalls, and bibs. I did not see any turtleneck onesies or lockable onesies. They are nice because they actually have little boy designs where as most ABDL sites are more geared towards girls and sissies.