LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Thick Are You Diapered

This is what is under my babydoll. It is my ordinary day and night diapers and can go for up to 16 hours befrore needing to be changed, usually about 12. I can not cross my legs above my knees

Herei what I have

diaper3a.jpg

The one in front is made of burd'seye. is pulled up between the legs and folded under the one in back which is made of twill, is bulled between the legs and around the waist and fastened with one pin

diaper4a.jpg

Right now, not diapered at all. When I am diapered, it's usually just one diaper (NorthShore supreme when I'm in the mood for heavy wetting, Always Discreet when I'm in that "trying to be a big girl and use the potty, but accidents happen" headspace or I'm wearing around family and don't want to be noticed) but on one occasion I did wear an Always Discreet or two under a North Shore Supreme. To be honest I don't care to be diapered for the amount of time it would have taken to completely soak them all, I was just curious about the appeal of wearing such thick diapers. Well, it didn't appeal to me so I probably won't try that again.

My current diapers are pretty thick. They are the Rearz Safari's and majority of the time I find myself waddling a bit, although they don't sound as bulky as some of the other posters have described but they feel pretty bulky to me for a disposable.

I finally got out of them after 16 hours and even then, they were just very damp and most of my chastity area was dry

i don't get to wear that often anymore but when i do; i wear a jelly-rolled prefold with another prefold soaker. that usually lasts me about 12 hours totally soaked.

• Like 1

This was commented on in an article in one of the Ifantae Press publications in about 1986 when the SAP things were taking over, and that they were missing out. It asked the question what would things be like in the future. It also covered the use of the SAP adult diapers which were coming into use in Scandinavia and the results were not that complimentary

Even now, I hear so much complaining and horror stories that the thing that comes to mind is "chintzy" and inferior and that is what my experience tells me. Look how they have to Rube Goldberg it to get something that is good or pay through the nose

One cloth flannel diaper and one Zorb soaker panel enclosed in Birdseye covered with PUL waterproof pants. I don't like a lot of bulk, and the Zorb soaker panel absorbs quite a lot before needing to be changed.

it would strike me that using two throw-aways would require more work than I would care to do, especially with some of what I've seen described here

Prior to the late 1970's or early '80's they were called either "pmapers", "paper diapers" or "throw-aways" but not too often "diapers" and were considered wasteful, low-quality, unsanitary and trashy

I usually just wear Abena M3s, which I think are slightly thicker than most non-IC AB/DLs are comfortable wearing in public - when I was continent, I certainly would have felt a little uncomfortable swapping my underwear for Abena M3s. As an IC AB/DL, I take the position that babies have to put up with visible diapers and I'm just lucky that my diaper melds fairly effortlessly under my clothes.

I'm occasionally as thickly diapered as the OP, mostly at home for my bedwetting - it's cheaper than disposables and no matter how much continence I regain at some indefinite time in the future, I will effectively certainly always be a bedwetter.

If mine were made from scratch, the heavier rear piece would be four layers and the lightwieight ones would be 3 which comes out to a total of 7 all around since each gives full coverage. Also this was a primitive (1951) "contour" diaper made for a bedwetter girl whose mother worked in one of the local dressmaking factories.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/28199-my-diapers/

I generally diaper at night, and I have been using the North shore air supremes and the north shore countoured booster pad. It's a pretty thick combo just being dry, and when wet, it swells significantly. If I am out and about and feel like being adventurous enough to go padded, I have a stash of dry 24/7s I wear by themselves.