LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let Freedom Ring

heyjude

I'm Jude. I've always had an interest in wetting diapers. I've played with it on and off for years. But I heeded advice of many who have gone 24/7 and knew it would ruin the little bit of fun, every now and then, for me.

On 10/7/16 I came down with a high fever that lasted until 11/7/16. I was hospitalized and even sent to Mayo and they never figured out what caused the high fever.

The illness caused a lot of damage to my neurological system, muscles, liver, kidneys and bladder. At first I was completely incontinent. I've worked my way back to being mostly continent during the day but still incontinent at night.

I hid this from everyone but finally talked to my doctor on Tuesday. She was great and told me to where the protection that I needed as a form of confidence and strength. That and she is confident I will regain control as my body continues to heal.

Releif! That is what I felt, releif. I was so tired of fighting this battle. So I went straight to the drugstore and bought what I needed. I'm supposed to be peeing every two hours during the day and setting the alarm to pee once during the night in an effort to retrain my bladder. But that lasted a day. It just felt so good to let go and not plan my life around this.

So I've been wearing pull ups during the day and overnight Tenas with a booster at night. Not even my underpaid gets wet! It will probably get old and I will try to retrain but for now, I just love that I can be in the middle of a conversation with a friend and it happens, and I don't have to make some stupid excuse and run away to find a bathroom.

The same with overnight wetting. I wake up soaked but everything else is dry. I don't like sleeping wet so I usually get up and change to dry and then I cuddle back into bed and slip peacefully back into sleep. (No changing PJs or sheets)

And when I wake up in the morning I don't have to worry about weather I will make it to the bathroom on time or not. I just get up , feed the dog (which she thinks should always be a priority over everything) and then go to the bathroom by which time, I'm soaked again, and take my shower.

I'm free! I want to yell it from the mountain tops! But I guess coming here and telling people who are so accepting will have to do for now.

My son has been my caregiver during my illness and I managed to hide it from him but I'm going to tell him today. I don't want everyone to know but with him living here with me for now, I don't want to hide it anymore.

The next part I say with no judgement of anyone else. I've also ordered cloth because I find it ecologically more responsible. The are cute and with little baby patterns on them and I'm excited to get them!

• Like 1

Glad you got through it all, there are a lot of 'medical nasties' like what you've went through which even the best modern medicine cannot handle.

In my time on this blue planet I've learned a lot, and one of those things is that when someone really and truly cares about you they will learn to accept you and your needs even if they can't understand it all :D And those who cannot accept you don't really care about you regardless of what their words say <_<

None of us gets through this world alone- we all need someone who cares to help us through the rough spots. Remember this when someone you care about is having problems because you get what you give and your turn to need will come too ;)

Bettypooh

hello and welcome.due to diabetes and neropathy with sleep apnea.about 5 yrs. ago I ended up back in diapers at night and away from home for protection and comfort.with the urge incontinence it can come on very quickly an cause wetting accidents.i have had bed wetting accidents most of my life off an on,thus I grew up with cloth diapers since I was 8 yr. old.i now use nothing but cloth diapers ,pins and plastic pants every night.if I can be of any help just ask,i will help all I can.