LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day a curious teenager wanders into the woods and fonds a curious cabin. The cabin belongs to a witch! The witch (or wizard!!) a little older than the teen ager. The witch invites the teen in hopes of slowly getting the teenager diaper dependant and like an infant!

(Yay that sounds fun!! I can start!)

Andrea ran away from home a few weeks ago. She finally escaped the clutches of her horrendous step family. She had lived with them all her life and they physically hurt her and mentally hurt her on a hind daily basis. She ran away with the clothes she currently wears and only that.

Andrea jumps hearing a voice. The outside of the cabin looks small but the inside is rather spacey! She had figured it was abandoned years ago judging by the ivy that naturally grew all around it, and old looking wood that looks like it was eaten slightly by bugs.

"I ran away from home..." she says in a small voice. "Um...my family was mean to me..." she watches him stand up to leave for the herbs and teas. "A couple weeks ago they left me home alone for the first time, and I left...I've been traveling ever since," she honestly and truthfully replies.

She curiously watches as he rattles around where the pots belong. It almost looked like a very very big pot was there. She wonders if he makes huge stews for his animal friends. The fire interested her and she zones out watching it before realizing that he had asked her something.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I'm 16 years old. My name is Andrea..." she politely says. Her voice is soft and cute, puberty obviously missed this tiny teenager. She doesn't look ten as Ollie said, she might even look younger with how curious her eyes are.

"Thank you for the tea..." she carefully takes the mug careful not to spill. The looks very pretty with flowers in it. She sips it and likes the sweetness of it.

After a series of bad dreams, the girl wakes up late morning. She dreamt she was back in the old house, where her uncle grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her down stairs in the cold and dark...she only wished she could understand why they hated her so much...

She glanced out the window and frowns when it's pouring even heavier than the previous day. She had forgotten that she stayed over night in the cabin and decides to find Ollie.

Ollie had slept near the fox all night.

When she was up in the morning, and he came back into the cabin after being out getting more herbs, he looked over at her.

"You really shouldn't pet that fox.

Unfortunate for her, she has a weak bladder. She had bed wet due to fear until she was ten. Her bladder is weak but she hasn't wet in a very long time. Not a day time accident since she was very little.

"How long would you let me stay? " she asks. She sounds interested in staying, she trusted Ollie already which may or may not be a bad thing.

"Well, if you obeyed me and did what I asked of you, which will not be anything really mean, then I would let you stay for two years or longer as my apprentice.

Ollie left her to undress herself not letting her look at him long enough to catch whether or not he had done a spell, though in truth he had not.

Hesitantly she steps in the water. It feels delightfully warm and the perfect temperature. She pins her hair up using the hair elastic she always has around her wrist and she sinks in the water.

When she's in she makes sure to clean her privates so she doesn't get an infection or a rash. She thinks Ollie is a very nice person and wouldn't mind being an apprentice like he said! But sure she wonders what he meant by her being a little kid?

When she got out, somehow, Ollie already knew and was walking into the bathroom as she got out of the bath.

"Here are some clean things," he told her.