LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice for selling collection

I'm an old-timer on ebay, and the few times I've sold plastic pants or other plastic apparel there I've done well enough. I've tried selling a few plastic pants here, think I sold one or two of them. Like @Hooked said, great photographs and lots of information are key. And I wouldn't put everything up at once either. I'm a bit of a collector myself, and look forward to your listings.

As far as that goes, perhaps trying to auction them on here would work. Set a starting price, and say when the auction ends, and see how it goes. Actually I may try that myself now that I brought up the idea.

Thanks......and I see you have one up now!

I am currently discussing an offer from another member who messaged me for the lot.......I am parting with 80 pairs, about 23 true vintage DPF, Gerber, Chrissy's, etc.....but wide variety...all in excellent condition....of course I could make significantly more by slowly feeding them out for sale but willing to save effort for a good offer.

• Like 1

Understand....had expected to break into small lots...., the other member wanted it all, and offered a reasonable price (we had a friendly minor negotiation) and it has been shipped!

Got some bibs I culled also....will put up some info on that and see if any interest.