LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unsure where to begin

Lil_jasuto

So I want to get some AB gear but I don't know where to start. My girlfriend is unsure where to start as well, mainly because she wants to surprise me by getting it herself. Not mention my girlfriend has a bunch of mommy questions and situations she would like to run through with other people. I dont want this to be a troubling thing and neither does she. And turns out that she has come to actually enjoy being in a motherly role.

Does anyone have any advice, or help show me where to start looking?

19 minutes ago, Lil_jasuto said:

So I want to get some AB gear but I don't know where to start. My girlfriend is unsure where to start as well, mainly because she wants to surprise me by getting it herself. Not mention my girlfriend has a bunch of mommy questions and situations she would like to run through with other people. I dont want this to be a troubling thing and neither does she. And turns out that she has come to actually enjoy being in a motherly role.

Does anyone have any advice, or help show me where to start looking?

Did your girlfriend get you into this or is it something you've always been interested in?

Indeed but We dont have the money to get all at once. And she wants to really get me stuff as I feel she is getting into more and more each day. She wants to get me some legless onsies and footed ones aswell. Diapers are a big chekmark for now. I sort of need them regardless as I am a bedwetter.