LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Tutor

Ishigreensa

"And how many are in each group?" Robert let her figure it out herself instead of helping her at all since he was sure she could do it.

Robert had just been about to end the lesson, or so he made it look, when she suddenly started to poop her panties and then after the solid one cause her to wet for real flooding the chair and floor, he bent down by her and saw the pee just cascading from the sides of the chair.

"Well, you didn't wet until the end of the lesson," he said.

Emily doesn't cry anymore and just hiccups like a baby. She watches as she gets cleaned up. She hates to admit it, but the cleaning up part feels nice even of its humiliating. She had a strange urge to slip her thumb in her mouth when he cooed to her but she fought it.

"I don't think I do...I did wet the bed last night though..." she hiccups and wipes her crocodile tears. "I had a dream about yhis classroom and I wetted...I think I'm just scared of math...there's no way I am wetting a-and...pooping. ..for any other reason!" She claims

"Well, as long as it's not something dangerous causing you to have accidents, then I really don't mind cleaning you up when you have an accident, sweetie.

Emily is a little ashamed to be out into a diaper for bed time, but she would feel even worse about wetting the bed at his house than at hers. She reluctantly agrees.

"Ok...b...but is it really ok for me to just pee my pants? I only brought one change of clothes!" She blushes and helps him load things into his car.

"Please don't tell my mom. ..i already texted my parents I'm at my friends place, they will be very mad for lying..." she pouts a little.

"I'll stay in here...just in case I see someone I know .." she shyly mumbles.

In the drug store, there are no diapers for adults that come in her size, only cute ones with princesses on them!

Robert pretended to be surprised that she was going in her pants right there, but he took her by the hand and started to lead her out of the restaurant to get her out of the public eye.

Emily was so shocked she messed in front of everyone! Luckily people didn't realize it since she had left so fast, and since she didn't order the food no one saw who she was. The restaurant is now starting to stink like a baby was there but since they left they don't know why.

Emily lays down and lets her teacher wash her up. She is crying very hard at this point and writhing in embarassment. If it'd been in his home it'd be not great but better than this! She sobs and has big baby wails as she cleans up the poor little girl.