LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Tutor

Ishigreensa

(Perfect! )

Emily blushes at being called baby, but she keeps it to herself. "Well...last time I did tell you I was a little kid...may be it's ok not to be too mature," she agrees. Though she certainly isn't thinking the same level as him. She has no idea what will happen tonight and the session will be much longer than before.

"First of all, let me check your homework," he told Emily as he had her sit down.

"Honey, your panties are kind of showing," he said.

He quickly pushed the rest of the contents of the bottle into her panties when he realized she started to squirm a bit and slipped the bottle away from her so she didn't see it hiding it under his pant leg because it was so small.

Robert had put her in the car carefully putting a plastic bag down for her to sit on, and when they go in the store, he has her still wrapped in the blanket.

"Do I look cute...? These panties are rather thick..." she complains a little being bratty but feels bad about her tone of voice. "Sorry...I should be thanking you again...without you i would be walking home in dirty panties..." she looks down.

As they drive she looks at her overalls. They are denim ones but they have pink butterfly embroidery on them. It's almost like toddler clothes but for a young teen.

"What if i cant make it through the three digits? Will i have to go down to grade three work sheets?" Emily asks and looks down at her overalls embroidery again. This time she finds the design more pretty than childish.

She is slowly starting to take his words seriously,

(I don't want him to put her in diapers, because then, he can't make her wet her pants when he wants it to happen... and it's also cuter if she is trusted to wear panties and then fails and has to explain and still gets embarrassed at wetting herself, eventually, her actually doing it, too.

(Ok! I just want one with diapers if that's ok since I'm an ab. The witch one might be cuter for diapers anyway)

Emily was able to keep her night time wetting a secret luckily. She had dreamt of wearing those overalls and doing a very hard math question. She looked up at her teacher and when he smiles that sweet kind smile, she wet herself in the dream and in reality too!

Emily made sure to pack her new clothes in a bag this time. She notices the panties she brought as an extra have a bunny on it.