LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Tutor

Ishigreensa

Emily at first didn't notice the liquid. Though she did start to squirm without realizing it after a while. It wasn't until five minutes left of the activity she realized why the uncomfortable squirming felt so familiar. She freezes in the middle of her writing a number,

Robert Cohls leans over her so much she can't see her lap so his other hand can sneak down and pour some fresh warm liquid directly on the crotch of the front of her pants a little at a time while he investigates the part she didn't get.

She knows very well she's in trouble. The soaked girl stands up, and as she does, the liquid drips even more down her pant legs. It really looks like she wet a lot! Even more liquid that was sitting in her panties drip down making it almost look like she's wetting this very second.

Robert shook his head and looked her over making her turn around so he could see her thoroughly dripping jeans and soaked bottom and front.

Her eyes sting with tears when he told her that she qas doing fourth grade math. It hurt because she knows a fourth grader would never wet like this! She cries and puts her hands across her flat chest so she doesn't accidentally move his hands away ljke she instinctively tried to earlier.

"Please don't tell my parents...please...i dont know what happened this time I really don't!" She whimpers like a child. "I brought my own clothes yhis time so I can dress myself!" She offers.

Robert finally came over to her, and he squatted down by her.

"Alright, Emily, I'm going to get your clean panties and pants from your bag, but you don't have a shirt to put on because yours is wet.

Emily pouts a little. She thinks about all the adult things she's done in her life. She's the top of all her classes excpet math, she is much smarter than a child ever will be! She has a group of friends that are very mature and talk about men who are older and handsome. Emily will pretend she has had a boyfriend like that too! She definitely thinks she's an adult with adult friends!

"Good," the teacher said now washing her privates and wiping her good there, even around between her legs and her bottom and turning her over, her back around her hips and the crack of her bottom.

The rest of the lesson went well without her wetting her pants, and he thought she had the hang of multiplying two digit by one digit numbers by the end of class, so he assigned her a page a day in her new workbook taking back the one he gave her the week before.

And again, even though her high school math was harder than what he was teaching her, she had not wet her pants all week until they met again.

"No I have never done any of that....last time I wet the bed was when I was still a toddler, and I was potty trained fast too, if you were going to ask," Emily sighs a little. "I was worried all week if I would wet as much as I did last time...and I never did this whole week! Is it really because I'm scared at math?" She wonders.

(Trying to figure out what to reply in the wizard one... because I was sort of caught off guard by the mention of her underdeveloped body.