LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Tutor

Ishigreensa

Emily was horrorfied. She was such a great student! Straight A's for most classes with the occasional B+ casually tossed in. English, history, all core science, she was great! She was even legible for being an honour student come June where she would smile and make a speech in front of all her peers. This could have been reality, it it weren't for wretched math.

Eventually, after nearly forty-five minutes, Robert collected her papers whether she was finished or not, and likely not since she was already having trouble with long division.

He then called her attention to the whiteboard where he had written three things.

Emily did find the white board message, that she must obey, to be rather interesting. Though she didn't question him too much, he does know best. Anything to help her pass math is all that she needs! Emily will admit, the work book full of simple multiplication did seem rather...junnivile but she again didn't question him. Its best to fully understand everything anyway, and he is used to teaching kids after all!

(Let's make her wear a short now, but as time goes on a dress and skirt will ensue)

"O-Oh um..." Emily dances a small amount of blush on her cheeks as he closes the gap between them. First the hug and now the closeness of his desk! She wishes she could squeal in delight! She never had a boyfriend before, or has she really cared much about men. Mister Cohls quickly became an exception. She's developing a little girl crush on him.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked her not sure that she had done anything out of the ordinary and not thinking the wetness was obvious to her yet.

She feels her heart rate boost up. Was the seat just wet from some one cleaning it earlier? It must be, why else would it be wet? Besides it was only her butt area that had felt wet, it's OK, it probably isn't even very noticeable. It is April after all, it might just pass off as sweat. There's no way some one lie her would...have wet shorts right? This comforts her so she relaxes a little.

"No! I certainly did not!" she yelps and swats his hand away out of defense when he touches her shorts. Her face is bright red from shame and she has small tears beading her eyes. "I did not even feel it! The seat must have been wet from before! It must have!" she sniffles but when she does it definitely smells like pee.

At this moment tears are overflowing her eyes. She feels so pathetic, how old were the kids he had tutored earlier? Much younger than she, and she had wet like a little kid like she had said! She does not like how she is soaked, she does not like the sound of his voice, telling her to do what he says, but she would like her parents knowing even less. She slowly nods and agrees to do as he says to hide this humiliating fault.

"Ok...I'll do what ever it is, just don't tell my parents..." she whimpers and feels her face is hot from crying and blushing. How bad could it be? Doing what he says, he probably just wants her to clean it up and the rest of the class room or something...right?

She does not want to believe any of this is real. Not only did she wet herself in front of the cutest teacher she had ever met, but he is also treating her like a total child! The fact that he helped wipe her didn't make her eel comfortable sexually, but it made her feel so helpless and rather stupid! What eighteen year old wets herself and then needs help cleaning up? What's even worse was the fact that her wet panties were her favorite pair! Cute lingerie frills to cotton thick panties obviously meant for if a five year old had an accident.

"As I said...I didn't even feel it...It won't happen again! I

Robert hung her wet panties and her wet shorts right under the heater that was up on the right corner of the classroom right where anyone would see it if they walked in.

Twelve years old? That's ridiculous...She is so much more mature than that! But she keeps what he said in mind, she would rather be treated as a twelve year old than a five year old. She would rather ask nicely to use the 'bathroom,' over asking nicely to use the 'potty.' Asking is bad enough as it is , but might as well make it less embarrassing than she possibly can! Besides, it will never ever

Emily is stunned that he gave up teaching her the math already. She just feels a little shocked, that's all! She didn't mean to mess up the question so badly. Now Emily feels humiliated that she wet and can't do the math. When he pulled her in his lap and started to rock her, she really felt like a little kid. Tears start to form again from shame.

"Yes sir..." she sighs a little and doesnt protest his actions of dressing and undressing her. She may be an adult but with her childish body it's not like she has any thing to flaunt exactly. "I'll make sure to bring a change of clothes. Thank you for taking care of me..." she sighs a little.