LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ADULT BABY HARNESS/REINS

Wow i used to hate my reins with a passion as with everything i was late out of them. Maybe 8/9 how embarrassing walking round town shopping seeing your school friends. However my two older sisters took great delight in tethering in the garden. They'd tell my mum we were just playing.... problem was they were playing i was being excluded... i love being tethered up now at events.

21 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

For a Pride parade or ABDL event I would totally do it. But it would be a big investment for such a rare opportunity.

Indeed, a set of adult baby reins/baby harness, is pricy. But, few others would be wearing them, if any, and would be a very attractive and unique eye catcher. You have to weigh, if it would be worth it for yourself, like anything else. You could fashion your own, depends on how handy you are doing things on your own, sewing, stitching, etc. A webbing set, is not hard to do for yourself. 

16 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Indeed, a set of adult baby reins/baby harness, is pricy. But, few others would be wearing them, if any, and would be a very attractive and unique eye catcher. You have to weigh, if it would be worth it for yourself, like anything else. You could fashion your own, depends on how handy you are doing things on your own, sewing, stitching, etc. A webbing set, is not hard to do for yourself. 

You would not have to entertain a leather set imported from Hungary - check out Ebay for the least expensive set.

Simply a belt around the waist and leash would work - best if it locks on and is of contrasting color to be sure your outfit does not go unnoticed !

Having other locking accessories would enhance the effect - like little locks on Mary Jane shoes - locking mittens - visible locking diaper cover !

And perhaps adding little jingle bells here and there ! A fantasy is a horrible thing to left to go to waste !

13 hours ago, BabyLock said:

You would not have to entertain a leather set imported from Hungary - check out Ebay for the least expensive set.

Simply a belt around the waist and leash would work - best if it locks on and is of contrasting color to be sure your outfit does not go unnoticed !

Having other locking accessories would enhance the effect - like little locks on Mary Jane shoes - locking mittens - visible locking diaper cover !

And perhaps adding little jingle bells here and there ! A fantasy is a horrible thing to left to go to waste !

I agree, and here is one seller, that sells relatively inexpensive adult rein/harness sets. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/maccneo/m.html?item=302709257676&hash=item467ae0b5cc%3Ag%3AhnIAAOSwh2FZ49ze&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562