LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banana diaper poop help

sjeff6367

Question

Hello,

i am new here but just looking for some suggestions for something I'm going to try. I ordered an inflatable butt plug and a hollow "tunnel" plug and when they arrive I am planning on using them to fill myself up with bananas and enemas and then eventually messing my diaper. I have done the banana challenge a couple times but always have to let them out earlier than I would like.

5 answers to this question

OK, I've tried the banana challenge.  With a regular maxi pad I didn't last too long maybe ten minutes.  The way I originally read the banana challenge it seems like it suppose to last for hours, but it never has for me.  

I tried a poise pad and oh wow, that was nuts.  Not one of the super overnight ones I don't think they'd even fit, but just a regular one.  They swell up alot and It took maybe 30-40 minutes.

Something else I tried and will not do again, I gave myself a smallish water enema and then about 5 bananas with the suppositories and used a rolled up pose pad.  There was far more water to absorb and the pad swelled up alot.  The pressure was overwhelming.  I mean I was really worried I was going to really hurt myself.  I think it lasted about an hour and it was the longest hour of my life.  I had to pee so incredibly bad but the pressure was so intense that I could not pee at all.  Then finally it all came out.