LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you discover your little self

Pernax

So i've been a member of this board for a long time, though I dont often post

I've been though and typed up this post 2 or 3 times now and every time it comes out as word salad, so i will drill down to the bedrock of my question as fast as i can

This is actually a very good question Pernax. I agree with a lot of what rusty pins says above.

I too only saw myself as a DL for most of my life. When I set up my profile here I self identified as a DL. I was drawn to diapers at around 5 years old and when I hit puberty (my first one lol) I had my first sexual experience alone in a makeshift diaper. My attraction to diapers had always been there but at that moment I found a new and extremely powerful attraction to them.

When I started to awaken to the AB side I thought it was weird. Then I really took some time to analyze what I was feeling in the present as opposed to how I felt in the past. What I realized was that I was always an AB at heart but just didn't identify myself that way. I remembered visiting relatives who had a shed in the back yard and there was a stroller in the shed. When I could sneak off alone I would go inside, shut the door and sit in the stroller and pretend I was diapered and being pushed around the block in the stroller. This obviously was related to a diaper fetish. I also found a baby bottle at one point and cleaned it carefully and would use it while I wore a

For me, there has always been a baby in me. For as long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed acting and playing like a little child. My mom even tells me that I always liked playing with toys that were meant for toddlers and babies (I still do).

I honestly think I've always known about my little side. It has been a part of me and makes up who i am today, although i think most of my life I have ignored it and kicked it to the curb and I have been miserable for doing so. Why did I neglect it? I don't know to be honest. Maybe Society had an influence about what a man should be and I felt like i had to conform. Especially with my current girlfriend. I felt like I didn't have time to be the little me and always felt I have to be a strong willed person and constantly adult to a point where thats all I had room to be. But she has shown me its ok to let the little side of me out, and she thinks its adorable and cute (complete opposite reaction I was expecting). Since Letting my little out I have felt much happier, motivated and productive in day to day living. I am thankful to have such a supportive and caring person by my side.