LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Toddlerhood (private between Danny and Lil_jasuto)

Lil_jasuto

Dan walks home, it was report card day and his mom would be getting his report in the post. he was a secret diaper lover, but didn't tell his mom this, and this was why he never helped his mom with his brothers diapers. he'd been caught stealing them from his brothers, and his mom found one in his room after Dan had left for school today, and his report card was bad so today, she would teach him a lesson he'd never forget.

Cassandra, Danny's mother, was a bit surprised she had found one of her younger sons diaper in Danny's room. This of course on the very day she received his report card in which case was very disappointing since it was unlike Danny to perform this badly academically. She pulled out her cellphone and quickly visited some sites as thoughts and Ideas began to string together as she knew what she would do as she click rush delivery on a wide variety of ABDL gear suited for Danny.

Danny walked through the front door and saw the boys playing in the living room. He sighed in jealousy as he looked at the two youngsters waddling around in their pampers. He wished he was like them.

Danny walks in fed up. He knew that his mom would be wanting to speak to him about his report. /me knew that he hadn't done very well, but he wanted to take his mind off it as he played with his brothers, and as they ran around, he sighed and wished that he could wear diapers too, but he knew that it was too risky, as his mom knew about his diaper fetish

Danny sees his mom come in and is shocked by her look on her face.

"mom is everything okay" /me asks, he knows something isn't 100% right as his mom always meets him at the door when he walks in from school, but he knew it was report card day and that meant that if he did badly, then he would know about it.

Cassandra smiled as she watched her son enter the house. "Mom is everything okay?" Began Danny as she watched him feel uneasy.

"I want you to come in and sit down at the table, Danny. I want to have a serious talk with you!"

"That is no excuse to be failing your classes! Have you even tried asking your teachers for help? But the thing I want to know is why do you have your brothers diaper? Is there something your not telling and I need to know?" Cassandra was not pulling any punches today.

"This is no excuse Danny! It seems to me you want to act like a little kid all over again! So what do you think we should do with you?" Questioned Cassandra as she began to tap her waist with her finger as a grin crossed her face.

She had an idea. "First of all I want you to come with me. I need to do some shopping."

After the quiet drive to the super market, Cassandra got out of the car with her son. This would be step one. She picked up a few items she would need for supper tonight. She would casually look over to keep an eye on Danny every now and then and smile at the fidgety young boy. She stopped at the baby food section and picked up double the amount of food she would normally pick up. Her last stopped , as she noticed, made her son look a bit puzzled. " So Danny you want to be treated like a little boy you get your wish, but be careful what you wish for!" She picked up 3 packs of a little boy printed diaper and placed them in the cart.

"Oh you will be changing your brothers diaper yes. It seems fitting of a punishment, but so is this. You seem to be a bit curious about diapers. You also need to realize this isnt the first time I've caught you with diapers in your room. Heck even some went missing Danny. We cant afford them to go missing so maybe I'll buy you some to help out with your curosity!"