LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper lover

• 4 weeks later...

If you really want "therapy" there are forms of Behavior Modification. but you would have to see a professional for that and even the he or she would probably say "Why bother? How come it bothers you? and can it harm you?" and you would have to answer those questions and if you cannot answer them clearly and succintly, then there is no "there" there. You would have to learn how B-Mo works, design with the therapist a plan of action; and make no mistake you would be as much of a designer as the therapist, put something in place of it, go through the steps and successive approximations that make up B-Mod techniques, including spend the money and take the time. Unless it REALLY bothers you and for good reason, which I cannot see at all, Why bother?

However there is one thing. Learn to manage it; i.e. keep it at home. Two things I keep repeating: Since I do not want the public in my bedroom, I do not put my bedroom in the public square and, from the anti-drunk driving ad "Your lifestyle is your busienss but if you take it out on the road, then it's everybody's business" and by "at home" I mean your own house and your own space. If you cannot control it, then it is an addiction; and most of that is "when" and "where".

On 3/20/2017 at 2:36 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

If you really want "therapy" there are forms of Behavior Modification. but you would have to see a professional for that and even the he or she would probably say "Why bother? How come it bothers you? and can it harm you?" and you would have to answer those questions and if you cannot answer them clearly and succintly, then there is no "there" there. You would have to learn how B-Mo works, design with the therapist a plan of action; and make no mistake you would be as much of a designer as the therapist, put something in place of it, go through the steps and successive approximations that make up B-Mod techniques, including spend the money and take the time. Unless it REALLY bothers you and for good reason, which I cannot see at all, Why bother?

However there is one thing. Learn to manage it; i.e. keep it at home. Two things I keep repeating: Since I do not want the public in my bedroom, I do not put my bedroom in the public square and, from the anti-drunk driving ad "Your lifestyle is your busienss but if you take it out on the road, then it's everybody's business" and by "at home" I mean your own house and your own space. If you cannot control it, then it is an addiction; and most of that is "when" and "where".

unless you are paying rent or kicking in in some way, it is not *your* space, and even then, the person to whom you are kicking in can still decide what kind of person they want living under their roof. With adult rights like one's own "space" come adutl responsibilities unless you are totally disabled and even then, financial support is available. I lived with relatives when I was that age and working in the business or, when that went under, going to college, but I was kicking in and and pulling my weight (Many times I made suppoerP and more. AlsoI was very careful by habit since I was 13. If you make up your mind not to get caught, you will not get caught. And even if you are disabled, nature does not grant exemptions. I wanted the things that the world of the fully-sighted had to offer, so I found ways and made ways with my one 20/300 eye. Soon I was competitive wherever I was let to be; including being a voracious reader, and in a few places I was not. Hopefully, those living arrangements are temporary